Musicians- Post your playing here

docwarren

This is a little highlight video of all my clips of me playing guitar on my Instagram account. Enjoy :)

Edited by Taborham Lincoln
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!~

Hey, I play the guitar. Albeit, not very well... lol. Here's some stuff that I've been making in my spare time with Ableton and Pro Tools. They're mostly riffs and song ideas that never got fleshed out with any band over the years. Only the guitar is live, the rest is midi; bass (if any) is Trilian, the drums are BFD2, which is why they're so basic and repetitive. And I'm not an engineer by any means, so forgive my crappy mixes. :blush: I hope you can enjoy them, thank you!  ^_^

http://www.soundcloud.com/demeyeurge

• Like 3

Man, I should have went through this thread first before I posted lol. I may have reconsidered. there's some really talented people sharing their stuff here, kudos to you all!  :clap: 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Rehashing  something I wrote in around 1992. Plenty of work to do. Recorded this today. Just used EZ Drummer for Drums and Midi KB for basic Bass. Not much to grab hold of yet but gonna keep posting updates as it hopefully turns into a keeper.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/yqqnjsbr6dv3lac/All+Aboard+1.mp3

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I want to show you my new baby :D With the right set of Addario strings it sounds brilliant. I'll do some recordings over the next few weeks and then I might post it here :)
Mpdx8LX.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I want to show you my new baby :D With the right set of Addario strings it sounds brilliant. I'll do some recordings over the next few weeks and then I might post it here :)Mpdx8LX.jpg

As we talked yesterday we should start a FA band hahaha. Me on piano you on guitar. And Sis on drums when she's on PMS hahaha. Anyway I have electric piano, and one almost 80y old classic one. I will post some pictures. I just recently dwnload piano cover from Rammstein "Mein hertz brent" and when I practice a bit I could post a video too :D

• Like 3