Stopwatch mode

Sykotic

Adding this mode to the Hardcore server was discussed a couple of years ago, but I would like to suggest it be added permanently. Since we are voting for the maps we want to play I think it would be more enjoyable on stopwatch mode. In my opinion map rushing wouldn't be as much of an issue and therefor the ones who voted for the map being played would get their fix so to speak.

Just a thought

...people usually do not enjoy playing the same map twice.

This. Hardcore server has good players but we have a lot of newbies and regulars who dont undertand that gamestyle. Actually, some regulars get tire of playing the same maps again and again (because popular maps always win the votation). Now think about if they have to play same maps twice..... They are going to leave the server.

• Clan Friend

ETpro server is on stopwatch mode, tho it's empty most of the time.

well, given that still one can't connect to it it's no wonder, I thought it was fixed now... I am reporting it on tracker, I should have done it before

Hardcore should definitely not go to stopwatch. With that said I would not be against a pub server non-etpro being in SW mode. Now heres the tricky part a sever costs money so someone has got to ante up secondly is there really enough interest to warrant a new server Im not so sure.

Hardcore should definitely not go to stopwatch. With that said I would not be against a pub server non-etpro being in SW mode. Now heres the tricky part a sever costs money so someone has got to ante up secondly is there really enough interest to warrant a new server Im not so sure.

There was an etpub stopwatch server that we ran but it was stopped for some reason which I can't remember.