Few issues with ET

X.DOT

Okay i have a 2 issues with my ET if anyone can help me out.

1. on sp_delivery and supply depot 2 and a few other maps i can literally see through walls, if this was a hack i would not flag it up, it's evidently a bug :/

here's what i see: Picture86.png it's really strange, like some times it flickers so i cant see through then suddenly i can see through.

2. So to resolve this situation i tried re downloading the map etc, but i literally have nothing in my Etmain, no mods, maps, etc...

Help?

Thanks

here's a larger photo sorry: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Xav51/Picture86.png

I'm sry, but ur picture is too small, I can't read it

As for ur problem, I had a similar problem recently, try to change ur resolution in 'Options' -> 'System'

Try all resolutions until u find the good one (for me it was 1024*768 and I had 800*600)

I'm not sure if it will work however, but u can always try :)

GL!

i play on /r_mode 8 or try /r_mode -1 then /r_customweight X /r_customwidth X (where X is a value like an example 1380)

to change the resolution in Game open console and

\set r_mode

0 = 320x240

1 = 400x300

2 = 512x384

3 = 640x480

4 = 800x600

5 = 960x720

6 = 1024x768

7 = 1152x864

8 = 1280x1024

9 = 1600x1200

10 = 2048x1536

11 = 856x480 (wide)

-1 = custom

if you do -1 you have to use userparameters

\set r_customheight XXX (curent display high)

\set r_customwidth XXX (curent display width)

if you do it ingame (console) you have to do

\vidrestard (maybe its \vid_restard, you will see it it will reload your screen)

to get a effect.

and please get a larger ss my eyes are good, but this is to small (also on your Link) :P

• Administrators

I remember having this issue on an old Nvidia card I believe it was 5200 6-7 years ago, all i did was update the driver and exec etconfig.cfg and reload my cfg.

ahaaaaa... im not too familiar with the computer talk people, sorry, ill try the commands into the console but the rest of the stuff i honestly dont know what you mean, sorry sound like such a nub ahah!

ahaaaaa... im not too familiar with the computer talk people, sorry, ill try the commands into the console but the rest of the stuff i honestly dont know what you mean, sorry sound like such a nub ahah!

to change the resolution in Game open console and

\set r_mode ...

and please get a larger ss my eyes are good, but this is to small (also on your Link) :P

^^ self explanatory

update the driver and exec etconfig.cfg and reload my cfg.

look on your systemsettings and get you graphic card manufacturer and grapic card type,then go to their website and look for the latest driver. (download and install)

start the game, open console and type "\exec etconfig.cfg"

In case you have an ATI card, try r_colorbits "32" and r_allowExtensions 0.

open console and type "\set r_colorbits 32" and "\set r_allowExtensions 0"

btw what is you computer, os and specifications ?

Edit: its posted in mac so you have a mac ?

• 3 months later...