English Premier League - your favorite team?

GoldenBullet

I've been a city fan since they got into the first division. And you United fans really can't call us shitty cause we beat you 6-1

Man Utd.

I like how s(h)ity has gained so many fans in a year and eventually will loose them in about two years time.

Edited by GoldenBullet

Man Utd all the way for me :yahoo

It's going to be close this season, but it is incredible how Man Utd features in the title race when they just brought in new, young guys like Jones, Cleverley and so on.

The team has certainly potential for the future again.

Man Utd all the way for me :yahoo

It's going to be close this season, but it is incredible how Man Utd features in the title race when they just brought in new, young guys like Jones, Cleverley and so on.

The team has certainly potential for the future again.

I respect your opinion mate but as a Man City fan, I have to criticize comments like that :P

1. Cleverley was bought back from loan, he was from the United Academy and his ability is far less than the ability required to make the Man U first eleven. Man U's Centrel midfield still needs work

2. Phil Jones have made plenty of mistakes this season, against Blackburn and against man city.

Though he's still young and learning, Manchester United have started depending on the 21 year old and with vidic so old, United's backline could face problems like Arsenal's did at the start of the season.

Many could argue that Fergerson can just buy new players, but new signings take time to mix in and with City in their persuit, I don't think United can win their 20th title this season.

CITY FTW :)

Ferguson (ffs not fergerson :blink: ) will not just buy new players, that's the City way to do it. Man Utd always worked as a team, and always will. I am not saying that the mentioned players are the best in world at this moment, but they are very young and they have the potential to be great in the future. As for Cleverley, until his injury he played the key role in the center midfield. He also dominated the midfield in 2nd half of Community Shield for example. Just give him time.. But you are right that the center midfield is a weak point of the team at the moment, where all those injuries do not help either.

As for the defense, it is again all about injuries. Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world and is ruled out until end of the season. So the young guys step up and do a pretty decent job imo. Two weeks ago, Carrick had to play in defense because there was no defender ready to play. Of course they make a few mistakes, but that's part of their learning process. Give Smalling and Jones a few years and experience and they will be one of the best CB duo. Same goes for De Gea, he has the potential to be someone great. It was clear that he can only look bad after replacing Van der Sar..

As I were saying, it's going to be tough this year, but when the young guys will get their experience, they are certainly up for the title again.

P.S. I don't want to start a football discussion here, because supporters will always be supporters and haters will always be haters.

Ferguson (ffs not fergerson :blink: ) will not just buy new players, that's the City way to do it. Man Utd always worked as a team, and always will. I am not saying that the mentioned players are the best in world at this moment, but they are very young and they have the potential to be great in the future. As for Cleverley, until his injury he played the key role in the center midfield. He also dominated the midfield in 2nd half of Community Shield for example. Just give him time.. But you are right that the center midfield is a weak point of the team at the moment, where all those injuries do not help either.

As for the defense, it is again all about injuries. Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world and is ruled out until end of the season. So the young guys step up and do a pretty decent job imo. Two weeks ago, Carrick had to play in defense because there was no defender ready to play. Of course they make a few mistakes, but that's part of their learning process. Give Smalling and Jones a few years and experience and they will be one of the best CB duo. Same goes for De Gea, he has the potential to be someone great. It was clear that he can only look bad after replacing Van der Sar..

As I were saying, it's going to be tough this year, but when the young guys will get their experience, they are certainly up for the title again.

P.S. I don't want to start a football discussion here, because supporters will always be supporters and haters will always be haters.

I'm not hating on you guys, and ye your young players will eventually develop but I'm just saying that Manchester City has more of a chance to win this year.

Does it have to be Premier League?

How about League one's mighty owls!!!! Gary Megson's Barmy Army!! :party :party :party

I've been a city fan since they got into the first division. And you United fans really can't call us shitty cause we beat you 6-1

Stats always tells the truth :

Man utd Titles = 60 - Man City Titles = 13

Matches played : 170

Man Utd : 77 wons

City : 43 wons

Draws : 50

Man Utd.

I like how s(h)ity has gained so many fans in a year and eventually will loose them in about two years time.

So true man :P

Peronally Arsenal is my favourite in england, but also tottenham hotspur and liverpool I really like.

Why arsenal even they dont win a lot of prices I feel they are the best footballing team in england.

Nice combination football and at this moment a super striker van Persie.