English Premier League - your favorite team?

GoldenBullet

Stats always tells the truth :

Man utd Titles = 60 - Man City Titles = 13

Matches played : 170

Man Utd : 77 wons

City : 43 wons

Draws : 50

So true man :P

lol ye i'm aware of that, but i'm saying that this season, City is a more realistic team to win the league

Stats always tells the truth :

Man utd Titles = 60 - Man City Titles = 13

Matches played : 170

Man Utd : 77 wons

City : 43 wons

Draws : 50

So true man :P

To be honest, United only gained 40-55% of theirs post 1980... Look up on your history and dont think City are doing it any differently than the way United did <_<

And as you like stats, its quite well known that almost 70% of football fans living in Manchester are in fact, City fans B) And contrary to popular belief, Ji Sung Park was not baught by united so they could sell shirts in asia... :lol_2:

To be honest, United only gained 40-55% of theirs post 1980... Look up on your history and dont think City are doing it any differently than the way United did <_<

I know my history and then it's post 1990. But you know Liverpool haven't won more titles than others before 70's. I also doubt United spent more than 1 billions € for like 50 players in 5 years. Seriously, they could make 3 teams and all of them could catch a top 5 in Premier League.

And as you like stats, its quite well known that almost 70% of football fans living in Manchester are in fact, City fans B)

You seems to know it well. Did you ever visit here? I did. I also can see that Old Traffort is every match full, which isn't the case at City's Stadium.

And contrary to popular belief, Ji Sung Park was not baught by united so they could sell shirts in asia... :lol_2:

Did you find this alone or did you request any help? Everyone already knows that and this ain't different of Nakata, Nagatomo and some others.

Also, Park was a good player. He's old now but still can help.

I went to Manchester to watch City's 6-1 United game. And I can say this, even at Old Trafford, 50% of the fans were wearing a blue shirt.

Man U' only won what they've won now because they've had the greatest manager in soccer history. And because like Whirlwind said, they bought every single player in Europe in the 1980s. So you can't hate on city for buying when United wasn't any better. And no you guys cannot make 3 teams that get into the top 5.

I went to Manchester to watch City's 6-1 United game. And I can say this, even at Old Trafford, 50% of the fans were wearing a blue shirt.

You were in the wrong stadium then. I also went there and stadium was full of red. No one was wearing Shitty blue shirts.

Man U' only won what they've won now because they've had the greatest manager in soccer history. And because like Whirlwind said, they bought every single player in Europe in the 1980s. So you can't hate on city for buying when United wasn't any better.

You should going to see back your history with Whirlwind. Man utd never bought 50 players in 3 seasons.

And no you guys cannot make 3 teams that get into the top 5.

I meant City could -.-

• 3 months later...

Can't wait either :D its live on dutch football channel hope liverpool will win.

But my first and fav team in engeland is for sure arsenal :D

The most contradictory duo of all time ;)

By the history maybe but you know I like the game style before all.. Technical mastery+collective style+altruism.. That's why if you ask me, I like the style of Brazil but prefere the Argentina or the Spain.. Less of individual talents but they're stronger all together.. How do you think the french have defeated many times the Brazil with only one player of talent (Zidane, Platini..) at each generation.. Look, in this moment Germany has lot of players of talent and a collective play.. This was not the case during all the periode of Ballack and some others because no collective spirit.. Always fighting between mates.. Like in Netherland with Van Persi and Robben..

Now You know Why Barca is my favorite team and Madrid not..

only for you Gubb..

Clubs pl. pts

1 Manchester City FC 36 83

2 Manchester United FC 36 83

3 Arsenal FC 36 66

4 Tottenham Hotspur FC 36 65

5 Newcastle United FC 36 65

6 Chelsea FC 36 61

7 Everton FC 36 52

8 Liverpool FC 36 49

9 Fulham FC 36 49

10 West Bromwich Albion FC 36 46