Hardcore server new map rotation

speedfact

what can i say, speed, this idea is super sexy... hope it comes to fruition!

what we were thinking for hc server rotation (20 maps so people wont get bored as fast...)

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_countdown gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_carentan gametype sab map mp_strike gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_crash_snow gametype dom map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_convoy gametype sd map mp_bog gametype war map mp_backlot gametype ffa map mp_killhouse gametype dom map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_vacant gametype koth map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_crash_snow"

let us know what ya think, thanks.

ski this sounds great, altho i always thought chinatown is best played on sabo...what do you think?

Personally, I don't like Winter Crash, It just turns into dark corner LMG campfest.

I quickly picked a few things I'd like to see

Ambush -Sabotage

Backlot -TDM

Countdown -TDM

District -Domination

Pipeline -Sabatoge

Showdown -TDM

Overgrown -Domination

Chinatown -TDM

Killhouse-TDM

Note, I did not cross reference this to your list, there might be duplicates.

Is the map "Carentan" China Town?

What map is "Citystreets"

Convoy?

i love objective-based games too, although a few TDM maps might attract more people to our servers...there are some people who just like to come on to individualize their game/not fight for their team.

I would have to say the more Sabotage and Domination the better. As far as maps go I would say that there are a few that I can't stand but that could just be because they were TDM when they were in rotation. Shoot, I would rather play HQ instead of TDM. Hey, maybe a FFA map as well.

well we'll get new maps when we get new maps. This was just a suggestion rotations...

also lol i kinda wanna try out sab on pipeline, i mean why not? (yes im one of those guys that wants to try all teh hard maps) cause it makes it more fun the me just campin there and killin everyone :P

new maps are up and running great. first few maps server has been slwin goin from a few players to round 30ish. lets hope it stay that way heh.

Also THANK YOU MASTER KRAUER FOR SETTING UP NEW MAPS!!!!!

Thanks to Krauer and Speed for the new rotation. I still must re-iterate that the Killhouse FFA should be removed/changed, and me and many others would love to see Creek (any format) in the rotation too. Thx again! :)

Excellent job to Krauer and Speed for their work on this map rotation. It brings a wide variety of maps and game types to the server. As far as FFA/Killhouse goes. Well, there is a lot of spawn killing but that is what makes it so fun. Even though I won't be playing it :P

Back to gaming although after a 2 week hiatus not sure how well I'll perform. Maybe I should spec for a while. Do we have to enable downloading for any maps in your current rotation? Hope Santa was good to everyone. Happy 2012. Go easy on me.