New map rotation.

OwnsUNoobz

/moved to right section.

get an ss of people complaining...and ill believe that you are getting a lot of complaints. With every map their will be complainers, map rotations wont be perfect for everyone cause we're not all the same. Just cause one person doesnt like doesnt mean everyone doesnt like it...otherwise we'd be changing map rotations every day.

Are we talking about wetworks or downpour? The last one is, well, not everyone's favorite map, the first one is on a ship and is way too small for our server(s).

That being said, I really like backlot but apparently that map is quite buggy for (some) players to which it makes it much more laggy than downpour/wetworks.

i've recommended in a separate forum post (an older post) that we reincorporate Chinatown sabo instead of crash-sabo. b/c as all the FA were saying yesterday, crash sabo is just an opportunity for marines to rack up kills and opfor struggle to hold them off. many opfor can't even get out of spawn. cheers!

I've played Marines and Opfor on Crash Sabo and haven't had a problem getting out of spawn.But replacing Downpour with Chinatown Sabo would be pretty cool.Or even Cap the flag.Just as long as Downpour is out of the rotation.

Are we talking about wetworks or downpour? The last one is, well, not everyone's favorite map, the first one is on a ship and is way too small for our server(s).

That being said, I really like backlot but apparently that map is quite buggy for (some) players to which it makes it much more laggy than downpour/wetworks.

Hey, some of us actually do "WetWork" for a living, what's wrong with fighting on a ship? That was a brilliant way to kickoff the singleplayer game. Wish the multiplayer actually mirrored what happened there with the nuke and whole sinking effect. As for Downpour rain has never been an issue for me, and my graphics card would rate about 8/10. Throwing Backlot into the mix would be too awesome.

On a related note I've noticed that some of ppl's map rotation requests actually exist already on your Euro server, so why don't ppl just go play there? Once you develop enough mental fortitude to block out the annoying martyrdom factor and drama, its a great place to get action.