tz-ac for ET pro

Spaceballs

Hey,

hope this doesn't yet exist... When I put the tz-ac tag in the search, it didn't give anything.

How come that, when I want to connect to the ET pro server of F|A that it says: "Await Auth" for like 20 seconds or more and still doesn't connect? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time or is there sth else I'd have to fix in the first place?

Thanks for your help!

• Clan Friend

Same problem for me, but I can connect to other tzac servers.

Could be because the serverside addon is not the latest version? No idea, maybe it should be reported on tracker, but I don't know if it's just you and me who can't connect or it's a real server issue

• Clan Friend

hmmm, in the server infos I can read: ac_sv_version = v0.17 the latest should be v0.18, so apparently there is tzac? I guess there was a bug with that version and they have fixed it with v0.18, I don't know much about tzac recently I don't follow it much.

Another suggestion, but maybe I could add it on tracker: there is a big trickjump map in the server atm, so whoever doesn't have it should download it.

It would be kind for players to vote for valhalla or similar common maps before leaving, but on etpro you can do it automatically in the server config. In my clan public etpro server I used to put:

set b_emptyscript "server_empty.cfg"

and in that cfg I had some commands to reset everything to te_valhalla and disable any things or configs they could have voted meanwhile. It is executed when server becomes empty.