Facebook will end March 2012?

PiaNist

a friend shared this info to me. i know this rumor can't be true but i did think this can be true as well. everything has an end, even for Facebook. i also wanted to know how some of you will react, like this one for e.g :

I would die without facebook. I would seriously kill myself... CANT LIVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK OMG!!! ITS MY LIFE

OMG :o .......Alex, you're totally an FB addict ^_^

OMG :o .......Alex, you're totally an FB addict ^_^

I am! I check facebook when I wake up. I check facebook while I'm at college/internship/whereever! Even check facebook before I fall asleep lol and I check it again whenever I wake up during the night. It's how I always seem to poke people back on facebook while I'm "asleep" xD

I am! I check facebook when I wake up. I check facebook while I'm at college/internship/whereever! Even check facebook before I fall asleep lol and I check it again whenever I wake up during the night. It's how I always seem to poke people back on facebook while I'm "asleep" xD

And people say drugs are bad. lol

• Like 2

Looks like a joke but at the same time it could be true reading inbetween the lines. Yes some people have an addiction to it and spend 10 hours or more on it a day and fair enough, if they want to live their life like that then good luck to them :P

A similar story came out before on Bebo (not sure if you guys remember that site?!) before Facebook was even created and they said they were shutting it down as well. Well low and behold the site is still up yet many have turned their backs on it since FB was created.

I think it might be a good idea to temporarily close FB for lets say 2 weeks or a month and see how people react to what happens, will they spend more time outside with friends or will they still spend 10 hours on a computer looking for another social network site like it, for example Google+ or Bebo or w/e new ones they create.

Looks like a joke but at the same time it could be true reading inbetween the lines. Yes some people have an addiction to it and spend 10 hours or more on it a day and fair enough, if they want to live their life like that then good luck to them :P

A similar story came out before on Bebo (not sure if you guys remember that site?!) before Facebook was even created and they said they were shutting it down as well. Well low and behold the site is still up yet many have turned their backs on it since FB was created.

I think it might be a good idea to temporarily close FB for lets say 2 weeks or a month and see how people react to what happens, will they spend more time outside with friends or will they still spend 10 hours on a computer looking for another social network site like it, for example Google+ or Bebo or w/e new ones they create.

Except that was true.. bebo WAS shutting down.. They sacked loads of employees to make their books look great, and said they were shutting down in the hope that someone would buy it.. One company (not sure who..) put in an offer but bebo bluffed and asked for several million/billion more, and nobody would pay it. So low and behold, bebo never got shut down because the ads still generate some revenue.. But I do believe there is noone working on the site any more and that it has long since been abandoned by 99% of its users..

Except that was true.. bebo WAS shutting down.. They sacked loads of employees to make their books look great, and said they were shutting down in the hope that someone would buy it.. One company (not sure who..) put in an offer but bebo bluffed and asked for several million/billion more, and nobody would pay it. So low and behold, bebo never got shut down because the ads still generate some revenue.. But I do believe there is noone working on the site any more and that it has long since been abandoned by 99% of its users..

Guess I need to brush up on my knowledge so :P I thought that because the site was still up that they still had people working for them to this day, which isn't the case. I've logged on a couple of times to see what sort of things I've missed and 99 percent of my friends on it have either deleted their profile or haven't logged on since mid last year when everyone made the jump to FB. I'll admit both Bebo and FB have their pros and cons.

Guess I need to brush up on my knowledge so :P I thought that because the site was still up that they still had people working for them to this day, which isn't the case. I've logged on a couple of times to see what sort of things I've missed and 99 percent of my friends on it have either deleted their profile or haven't logged on since mid last year when everyone made the jump to FB. I'll admit both Bebo and FB have their pros and cons.

Bebo is plain wank. Facebook has its uses but not for me any more.. Removed myself from that nightmare :P

• Like 1