Guess Who's Back...???

Navydoc

What's up gang!?! After a lengthy deployment..... I'm HOME and ready to play once again! =)

For y'all that DON'T know me, I am =F|A= Navydoc. I am a United States Navy Corpsman (Medic) and have been for almost 17 years. I have the GREATEST little boy in the world who is 11 and will sometimes jump on ET under my screen name and frag from time to time. You can usually tell when it's HIM playing because he is better than me!! =)

For y'all that DO know me.... I'm Sorry!! I was not given the luxury of notice for this deployment so I had less than 24 hours from the time I got the call until I had to be on a plane so I didn't get an opportunity to tell most of you. But..... I'm BACK and excited to get back online and re-acquaint myself with you guys and the game etc.... It's good to be back and I am VERY GRATEFUL for all of your support and allowing me to remain a part of Fearless Assassins!!

OVER AND OUT!!!

Guess Who's Back...???

uumpf... Navydoc? ^^

Welcomeback

Erf, I wanted to say it xD

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Welcome back!

Wow, it's been a long time. So that's why you've suddenly gone missing :P

Yeah.... In my line of work I get virtually NO notice. But, I am VERY GLAD to be back!! Now.... If I can just get my W:ET working!! UGGHHH LOL