american football

Hulk

Minnesota and Indy. Indy got over it's hump and the Vikings are gonna average 450 yards offense per game through the Super Bowl. Super Bowl will be a high scoring showcase of two of the best quarterbacks to have ever played the game, neither teams' defenses will play well because they'll bang themselves up trying to defend high powered offenses the next two weeks.

SO... I had money on Vikings and chargers making it to the superbowel. BUT....

San Diego CHargers went to playoffs...Again they choked. With season field goal attemps being 32/35...in one game it went to 32/38. If Rivers had not been pressured and choked out WE COULD HAVE MADE IT.

My new bet>>>

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS INDY COLTS

With Payton Manning, I feel the colts are going to own the rest of the NFL season.

I pray the Saints are able to hold off vikings but then again when they were 13-0 and lost to baltimore and started falling from there its a toss up.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the season leading to superbowl with the teams being SAINTS, CARDNIALS, COLTS, and VIKINGS?

I would have to say i think its gonna be new orleans vs the colts, as well the way peyton has been playing i feel the game this week will be close but i feel indy is gonna pull it out in the end.

As for minnesota and new orleans i think this one is going to be a fun one to watch but with drew breezes accuracy and receivers i think they will pull it out although if minnesota won i would not be upset.

In the end im pulling for new orleans to make it because they really have had a steller year and ive heard they have never been so it would be nice. :D

I would have to say i think its gonna be new orleans vs the colts, as well the way peyton has been playing i feel the game this week will be close but i feel indy is gonna pull it out in the end.

As for minnesota and new orleans i think this one is going to be a fun one to watch but with drew breezes accuracy and receivers i think they will pull it out although if minnesota won i would not be upset.

In the end im pulling for new orleans to make it because they really have had a steller year and ive heard they have never been so it would be nice. :D

I still am not convinced that New Orleans is a great team and I have no idea why, they played in a decent division and have a big average margin of victory. It might be because, again for no good reason, I'm not totally convinced that Drew Brees is an elite quarterback, especially when you put him next to Brett Favre and Peyton Manning.

• 3 weeks later...