american football

Hulk

i like ping-pong

i am a big fan of Patriots, always supported them ever since i moved to U.S

i like my state college team, Georgia Bulldogs!

Edited by Roar Bloody

• 2 weeks later...

GREEN BAY VS VIKINGS today rematch, hopefully it will be an explosive match. :yahoo

I was at this game! I got four dirt cheap tickets and easily could have made 2grand. Seeing as how the Packers lost I kind of wish I would have sold them now. Oh well it was my first Packer game and it was intense seeing all of the people booing the shit out of Favre. I'll try and post some pics when I get a chance.

I am so jealous from what i've heard it's really hard to get gb tickets.....if you can post some pictures that would be awesome.I'm glad it turned out to be at least intresting in the last half. :lol::cry

Tonight:New Orleans vs Atlanta [my pick new orleans will see how it goes] :hmm

I am so jealous from what i've heard it's really hard to get gb tickets.....if you can post some pictures that would be awesome.I'm glad it turned out to be at least intresting in the last half. :lol::cry

Tonight:New Orleans vs Atlanta [my pick new orleans will see how it goes] :hmm

Hottlanta for sho playa play...

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get to see it unfortunately not broadcast here, though i did watch cincinnati beat the steelers [lols] and my seahawks get beat today. :cry