american football

Hulk

Yeah youtube deleted the video for someething new. It was Favre doing an illegal crackback block on some guy. I'm sure if you go to youtube and type in "Favre and "crackback" something will come up. BTW the Steelers and Titans game was really awesome. They sacked Big Ben like 20 times. And I don't believe Hines Ward fumbled at like the 3 yard line :shock: :shock:

But yes Packers vs Bears is what I'm waiting for!

Stupid Cutler threw 4 interceptions and Bears lost 21-15. Huge fail for Bears. I don't think i'll follow any more games for rest of season even though I didn't even watch yesterdays game lol

hobbit, my bro was so upset at cutler... bears his favorite team. :x

number1dad, houchmanzadeh used to play for bengals right?..now he's a seahawk :) [don't think i spelled his name right]

Jack O'neill,is tom brady still quarterback? :confused

Husa,

This thread is for people who like american football to tell there favorite team,don't spam it.

Thank you and bibi.

• 3 weeks later...

That was a heck of a game ....to bad it didn't turn out how i would have liked. :cry

nice to see you in here sonny. :hi

Packers had a bye week thank god. Maybe during there two week hiatus they found an offensive line that can give their quarterback more than two seconds before the line completely collapses. :rolleyes: .

In other news USC vs. Notre Dame this coming weekend. I am a Michigan fan but its pretty hard to follow a team that gets embarassed every weekend. I hate USC with a passion and hope The Fighting Irish destroy them.

Yes the packers do need a line very badly that can handle the pressure. :blink:

On the college note notre dame is one of the only college teams i watch hope they win. :yahoo

My "Cardiac Cats" have been giving me heart attacks, but I was literally in tears after Palmer threw that game winner on Sunday. Problem is, now we have all these fans coming out of the woodwork now. When we won the division in '05, parking and concessions prices doubled around week 9 at home games.

My "Cardiac Cats" have been giving me heart attacks, but I was literally in tears after Palmer threw that game winner on Sunday. Problem is, now we have all these fans coming out of the woodwork now. When we won the division in '05, parking and concessions prices doubled around week 9 at home games.

That game was awesome. It's about time Carson is back to his usual self. Thats kind of ridiculous about the prices though. Greedy people making money :mad .