Aimbot pwned by PB!

Papito

20090901055135adlernest.jpg

after this guy can play the PB kick him, hi's first name was Teev i can't take the first SS but later he get in again with other name, and the PB kick him again.

I don't know if is in here where i must put the post!!

yesterday got 3. cheater in 7 days,was hilarious when i was puting him spec all the time cuz i can't do more,he was saying like "admin fail"every few seconds but still he gave up after 5 minutes:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:

• 3 months later...

yesterday got 3. cheater in 7 days,was hilarious when i was puting him spec all the time cuz i can't do more,he was saying like "admin fail"every few seconds but still he gave up after 5 minutes:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:

Lol cheater fail ! Don't mess with Husa or else !

mean%20squirrel.JPG

• Administrators

guy got owned by PB xD

LOL what an irony.

[12.16.2009 19:21:03] VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: ^5=BM=^6Ninja^2Assassin (slot #16) Cvar sc_bursttime = 0.4 [28d0edbc11a71370be90a305703c40ba(VALID:190) 98.23.13.249:60113]

Lol cheater fail ! Don't mess with Husa or else !

mean%20squirrel.JPG

Was really hilarious i wasn't in clan in that time,so i had only level 3 which has commands like mute and putteam.So of course i wont let cheater cheating on server because players were getting really mad because it was obvious that he hacked 5 headshots all the time and he got like wicked sick twicely in few minutes,so i started with putting him to spectator,he was like "ye ye you can't beat me"but after few minutes he just gave up said something like kanker admins or something like that and disconnected lol