Minecraft Minecraft Creations!

Jefke

Inspired by The Koolaid Man, I went around the server and took a few Screens with a fancy pants shader with the default vanilla minecraft textures, some of them came out looking pretty snazzy.

You can see the entire album here, but here are a few highlights:

4Vph5gH.jpg

WTPEQl8.jpg

jfUINou.jpg

ZKyyMoS.jpg

P2tWRWH.jpg

VF3rv73.jpg

JFN8eAM.jpg

Love it! I really like the spawn pic. We should update the forums with this pic. As well, hot damn Soul! Looks like the great wall of china. And is that Suri's tower with flames around it? Nice boat too. All my stuff is underground. I'm a cave dweller!

how the hell do you get the graphics so good? Also how do I get to build stuff like that? 

It takes time. I can safely say that everyone has been working on their creations for a while. Granted some of us have been playing longer then you, so we've learned a trick or two. But just be creative and have at it. You can always replace what you break or remove, so don't be afraid to build something, not like it and tear it down.

• Like 2

But it seems like people are building in creative mode. It just takes forever to get blocks

A lot of them are :) some, however, are just that good xD

How do I. Build in creative mode in our server

Have you tried asking G.I. JOE for Creative mode ?   :hmm

Thanks for the pics Joe ... though I think I need a video to do my Air Craft Carrier justice * ?  :yeye pew pew pew

rH6S0k9.jpg

* just a note, this wasn't something I was asking JOE to do, GUN was going to help me learn how to do this, just thanking Joe for posting the pics is all.   :)

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 3

how the hell do you get the graphics so good? Also how do I get to build stuff like that?

Zeffo's tower (2nd picture in my post) was built in survival mode.

As far as the graphics go, I just used the shader mod that Dalinger mentioned on the previous page which can be found here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1280299-sonic-ethers-unbelievable-shaders-v10-1 and followed the instructions, though I did mine a little different.

In that thread there is a link that goes here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286604-shaders-mod-v2-3-18-updated-by-karyonix I grabbed the non-forge edition and then set up the compatible version of Optifine (OptiFine 1.7.10 HD A4) so I could better optimize the graphics for a smoother performance..though playing minecraft with a shader, you'd have to have a pretty powerful PC to get a decent framerate with the shader on....without the shader on Optifine easily tripled my FPS though..so anyone who has issues with their framerate in Minecraft, I highly recommend installing it.

Love it! I really like the spawn pic. We should update the forums with this pic. As well, hot damn Soul! Looks like the great wall of china. And is that Suri's tower with flames around it? Nice boat too. All my stuff is underground. I'm a cave dweller!

It takes time. I can safely say that everyone has been working on their creations for a while. Granted some of us have been playing longer then you, so we've learned a trick or two. But just be creative and have at it. You can always replace what you break or remove, so don't be afraid to build something, not like it and tear it down.

That's actually Zeffo's Tower, I took a few screenshots of Suri's tower but they didn't come out too well, and the night time shots weren't as good since it's not really lit up :\

How do I. Build in creative mode in our server

As an admin you already have the ability to switch between creative and survival, the command is /gm 0 or 1, 0 being survival mode and 1 being creative.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

Thank you. Is there a list and description of all these commands on oir site yet?

currently working on it with Dalinger when either of us has some free time, so it's coming....soonish....There are a lot of commands in Minecraft, especially with multiple plugins that each have their own sets of permissions and commands.

Edited by GI-JOE

Wow! Looks really great. I love shaders - if they weren't that fps-robbing..

Thank you. Is there a list and description of all these commands on oir site yet?

Might I suggest using '/help'? and for further information '/help <command>' where '<command>' is the name of the command you want more information on :D

• 2 months later...