EURO 2012

Helmut the soldier

Ireland will win, as Kevin Doyle said "If Greece can win it, then why can't we" :D

Nah, seriously I'd love to see Ireland win because we'd be drinking non-stop for the summer (we'll be doing that anyway xD) although I'll put my money on Spain/Germany/Holland to be up there in the semi's. Out of them 3 I'd say Spain might get a sneaky victory again ;)

Ireland will win, as Kevin Doyle said "If Greece can win it, then why can't we" :D

ireland wont win it because god doesnt sleep every 4 years :D

Easy cup for spain imo,england will do shit,portugal has potential

ireland wont win it because god doesnt sleep every 4 years :D

Easy cup for spain imo,england will do shit,portugal has potential

You'll be surprised at how good they are on their day.. I mean I'll put money on them going past the group stages :D

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3

Hmmm, im hope that Ukraine or Russia win this time... Its boring see "big countries" winning.. I was like a little child how have his first playcar when Greece win! It was amazing :)

i called spain beating germany 1-0 4 years ago, i also called spain beating holland 1-0 in the world cup, now i'm calling spain-germany 2-1 in euro finals. lol.

holland have lost their old guard and are defensively fragile

germany have the best blend of youth and experience and play by far the best counter-attacking football.

unfortunately for germany, spain will control the game and you only get 2 or 3 chances against spain and germany lack the clinical composure needed to put away those chances b/c they are a team-oriented strike package not an individual-brilliance strike package.

fun fact of the day: leo messi could've played for spain because he was a naturalized citizen before 16. imagine a spain team like this:

David Villa Fernando Torres Leo Messi

David Silva Xavi Hernandez Andres Iniesta

Arbeloa Puyol Pique S.Ramos

Casillas

Edited by adamobarca