daredevil

is venice in rotation?

if not we need venice!

And I see on sl page many new maps coming each time like for example now are many chrismas maps we should have at least one new addition of this new sl advertising maps in the rotation just one in the rotation once in a awhile.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is venice in rotation?

if not we need venice!

And I see on sl page many new maps coming each time like for example now are many chrismas maps we should have at least one new addition of this new sl advertising maps in the rotation just one in the rotation once in a awhile.

Oh I really don't like Venice. When I played it on the HoF server it got way over played.

• Administrators
is venice in rotation?

if not we need venice!

They will be soon on ETPUB/Jaymod. I just need to do few testing.

Venice will be up in Jan trying to get Christmas map for Dec. :)

Personally, I'd like to get rid of oasis and goldrush; those are just way too laggy and, well, I suck at them. :D

NOOOOO!!

Goldrush;

Oasis;

Venice;

Fuel dump;

should be pillars of the rotation, the others would rotate as the ppl request new maps.

I think like one or two new maps in rotation each week, to spice it up every week.

Personally, I'd like to get rid of oasis and goldrush; those are just way too laggy and, well, I suck at them. :D

NOOOOO!!

Goldrush;

Oasis;

Venice;

Fuel dump;

should be pillars of the rotation, the others would rotate as the ppl request new maps.

I think like one or two new maps in rotation each week, to spice it up every week.

Agree.. but about the week thing.... I believe it would be too much trouble wouldnt it?