Money&Stamps

Helmut the soldier

I used to collect money before, still have them in my room somewhere. They ranged from the pounds (which we used in Ireland before the euro came in), euros, dollars, british pounds and several different coins/notes from other countries!

I really should make a topic myself since I've so much stuff I collect myself :P

• 2 weeks later...

I like to collect money! I think everyone collects money! No... actually most people just spend it >_<

I'm assuming you mean foreign money tho, haha. In which case, no i don't collect either of those.

I try to collect money but I always end up spending it :(

I'm a bit a money collector, I have money of a lot of different european country...

I've euro which come from : france, germany, spain, italy, slovenia, ireland, greece, luxembourg, belgium, netherlands, austria, portugal. I had finnish euros, but I had to spend it =/

I've other money which come from Europe : UK, poland, russia, tunisia

other : I also have francs (old french money) and 1 pfennig, which I found totally by chance ^^ (old german money)

• 4 months later...

I use to collect stamps a little, I got them too much as well as postcards too. If you'd like to send & receive postcards (and stamps at the same time), you should try postcrossing.com -site or walltype.com. I prefer walltype more, it's so much faster way.

Used to collect some old coins when I was younger (oh, used to collect like a hamster so many different things..) .. But when euro became europeans currency,it's not so exiting to collect other countries' money when most are just different looking euros. ^_^ Maybe just my opinion though.

I use to collect stamps a little, I got them too much as well as postcards too. If you'd like to send & receive postcards (and stamps at the same time), you should try postcrossing.com -site or walltype.com. I prefer walltype more, it's so much faster way.

Used to collect some old coins when I was younger (oh, used to collect like a hamster so many different things..) .. But when euro became europeans currency,it's not so exiting to collect other countries' money when most are just different looking euros. ^_^ Maybe just my opinion though.

It's sort of an unwritten ( I think) rule not to respond to topics which are more then 2 weeks old, unless it is something urgent. November is more then 2 weeks ago:) So please check the date before responding, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's sort of an unwritten ( I think) rule not to respond to topics which are more then 2 weeks old, unless it is something urgent. November is more then 2 weeks ago:) So please check the date before responding, thanks.

Sorry, I'm not very active on the internet forums nowadays so I didin't know that rule. But I really did check the date and thought that it's not too old topic but well I was wrong then..

I just felt that this topic was pretty interesting, since most topics on the first page are related to guns and x-treme sports (which is understandable since most people here are men), which I'm not very into.. Wanted to make discussion of something different (and not make a new topic), but I won't do that mistake again.. :rolleyes:

I don't just collect euro from different countries of Europe.....

Russia, Azerbaidgan, India, Turkey, Sweden just for example :)