I do a bit of art on my computer using GIMP, and this looks like the right place to show off some of my siggy's. Don't hate.

I'm not sure If I need to put them in spoilers on this website, so I will just put them out of one, and I will put them in one if I need to.

forever_alone_mlp_siggy_by_linemaniac231-d4cxizp.png

luna_siggy___mlp_by_linemaniac231-d4c20o9.png

gummy_siggy___mlp_by_linemaniac231-d4biukf.png

flyshy___antishy_siggy___mlp_by_linemaniac231-d4bobpa.png

flutterdash_siggy___mlp_by_linemaniac231-d4bux4a.png

These are in my opinion, my best siggy's so far. I understand that they are all ponies, but could you look past that and leave me some constructive criticism on my GFX?

forever_alone_mlp_siggy_by_linemaniac231-d4cxizp.png

signature reminded me of this

33cpyyf.png

Anyways, they are good but they could be a lot better, you still need to practise a bit :P

Some colours don't really fit together, and the shape is a bit weird, not nice lines

signature reminded me of this

33cpyyf.png

Anyways, they are good but they could be a lot better, you still need to practise a bit :P

Some colours don't really fit together, and the shape is a bit weird, not nice lines

EXACTLY! haha, It's supposed to be based off that, just without the picture.

Hmm cute. The last one is my favorite (I'm not fond of ponies). Though I like the idea of the first one...I would just play with the font/font size of the words. The shadow part is cool though.

Hmm cute. The last one is my favorite (I'm not fond of ponies). Though I like the idea of the first one...I would just play with the font/font size of the words. The shadow part is cool though.

yeah. Sorry that all of it is pony stuff, I just wanted to see your opinions on my skills with GFX, and lately that's the only kind of stuff I have done. :/