Hello, I am Dddrgn

Dddrgn

As the title says, I am Dddrgn. I have been playing COD4 for quite a while, and to tell the truth, I am terrible at it. My real name is Gary, just in case you guys are curious, and I am 16. I might as well tell some more about me here huh?

Well, my parents divorced when I as 4, and it was a major shock to my system. I went to live with my now stepdad, and things were crazy. I blamed myself for my parents splitting up, and through the years only saw my dad on weekends. through elementary school, I was the target of bullies, and ended up having major depression, and tried to commit suicide once. I went to therapy, and blah blah blah, but anyways, now I am for the most part not depressed. If I AM in a bad mood, I won't be a jerk to you guys, I will just keep to myself :/ Anyways, yeah, the only place that I really find it easy to vent is the internet, and the only people I really relate with is the people I meet on the internet.

Also, I am what is known as a brony. Bronies are the older male group of people who watch the popular cartoon " my little pony: friendship is magic". I know I know, your immediate thought is that I am probably gay, but that is completely untrue. I, like most bronies, am completely straight. I enjoy the show, and I'm not going to spam stuff about ponies on here, so don't worry. I have a forum for that already.

I have been going on forums for the past few years, so I know most etiquette, and i will be sure to read the rules before I do too much posting. I hope to stay active here and have a great time, and I hope that you can welcome me with open arms!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and Welcome :) I went through a similar situation with my parents and school to the point where i too was depressed ect ect, don't let this stuff ever get in your way because you have a lot to look foward to and it does get better.

I won't ramble about this stuff, just have fun and enjoy yourself :)

As the title says, I am Dddrgn. I have been playing COD4 for quite a while, and to tell the truth, I am terrible at it. My real name is Gary, just in case you guys are curious, and I am 16. I might as well tell some more about me here huh?

Well, my parents divorced when I as 4, and it was a major shock to my system. I went to live with my now stepdad, and things were crazy. I blamed myself for my parents splitting up, and through the years only saw my dad on weekends. through elementary school, I was the target of bullies, and ended up having major depression, and tried to commit suicide once. I went to therapy, and blah blah blah, but anyways, now I am for the most part not depressed. If I AM in a bad mood, I won't be a jerk to you guys, I will just keep to myself :/ Anyways, yeah, the only place that I really find it easy to vent is the internet, and the only people I really relate with is the people I meet on the internet.

Also, I am what is known as a brony. Bronies are the older male group of people who watch the popular cartoon " my little pony: friendship is magic". I know I know, your immediate thought is that I am probably gay, but that is completely untrue. I, like most bronies, am completely straight. I enjoy the show, and I'm not going to spam stuff about ponies on here, so don't worry. I have a forum for that already.

I have been going on forums for the past few years, so I know most etiquette, and i will be sure to read the rules before I do too much posting. I hope to stay active here and have a great time, and I hope that you can welcome me with open arms!

Welcome to F|A , Enjoy your time

Follow Rules and be Active forums/servers,

Thanks,

Have fun !!