ET: ETKey.org, where you get the files you need

Fearless News

• 4 months later...

To "Fearless News"

The PM don't work, and there is no contact at etkey.org. So I will post here.

Hello, I am making an ET installer that manages other community applications. This installer package will install ET, update pb, install an etkey, fix win7 and vista compatibility problems, and update master list. The point of this is so a player can install ET and not have to visit a dozen places to get everything in working order. I would like to add your pb installer from etkey.org (as is) to this install manager. This is voluntary, you do not have to participate, and if not the process will be re-created soon.

Credit will be given how ever specified.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you

This is not a contact place for etkey.org and they will not come looking for your questions..

'Fearless News' works from several RSS feeds, and is not a real user.

Understandable, but I am working with the information I have. Would you...know the contact perhaps?

Edited by RedBaird
changed color to default to make it visible in 'new forums' dark theme

Understandable, but I am working with the information I have. Would you...know the contact perhaps?

Please, don't strain yourself to find http://etkey.org/pages/impressum.php lol.. I'm sure you can use google translate.. But in either case, the email address is there for Schnoog, the creator. If you're creating a desktop installer though, I don't see how a PHP script is going to help. But knock yourself out :)

Ha...I thought that non-English word ment something else. I guess I must learn a new language...meh no way.

Anyway, its not php script, and thanks I will send an email.

I think you'll find etkey.org etkey generator IS a PHP script :P It wont be of any use to you for a desktop application. It would literally be easier for you to make the function yourself than to write an email, trust me :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • Leader
On 2/26/2012 at 11:39 AM, Chuckun said:

This is not a contact place for etkey.org and they will not come looking for your questions..

Warning! 

Etkey . org seems to have been hijacked(?) by a no-name-given "Insurance Company" and is now Very Untrustworthy!    :( 

1623076078_ETkey-org-Hijacked-Q220418.thumb.jpg.29cd62b606ef27b654bd5080cacd5668.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...