Red Orchestra 2 Server

daredevil

14 members have voted

1. 1. Red Orchestra 2 Poll

• Yes, I have Red Orchestra 2 Game
    • No, I am planning to get one once it becomes cheaper.

I saw trailers and it looks nice. I think I'm gonna buy it but my question is, is it a well played game? I mean are there many people playing? I don't want to sit on empty servers after buying it. Brink seemed to be a great game, yet it's dead.

Looks okay, graphics aren't overdone and I like the prone sprint, that's never been done before at least from what i've seen.

The only thing that's overdone is the typical "heavy machine gun in map" It's proven time after time they're just a noob nest for snipers to get free kills.

The supression thing sounds realistic, which is cool. The tanks are pretty sophisticated, even bf wasn't this fancy with their vehicles. Blowing up houses sounds fun, usually fps's don't allow that.

Where is the "not going to buy" option?

Piracy is bad. mmm..kay?

But I don't think I will buy this either, I like the way that they've set this out, with all the realistic features. But I think they've gone too far in the way its slightly hindering the player. + the fact that its based in Stalingrad limits the map varieties.

That. And my computer would explode trying to process those graphics.

Piracy is bad. mmm..kay?

But I don't think I will buy this either, I like the way that they've set this out, with all the realistic features. But I think they've gone too far in the way its slightly hindering the player. + the fact that its based in Stalingrad limits the map varieties.

That. And my computer would explode trying to process those graphics.

The game is awesome and feels very realistic. Map variety is good enough, never looks like you're in the same area imho. :)

No problems on High C2D 3.16 with 9600GT.

I saw trailers and it looks nice. I think I'm gonna buy it but my question is, is it a well played game? I mean are there many people playing? I don't want to sit on empty servers after buying it. Brink seemed to be a great game, yet it's dead.

Dare's link looks like proof of activity and I believe I can confirm that there is indeed a lot of that. Perhaps one game mode more than the other, but it's there.

The game is awesome and feels very realistic. Map variety is good enough, never looks like you're in the same area imho. :)

No problems on High C2D 3.16 with 9600GT.

Yea well. Put it this way, I had to put Wolfenstein on the LOWEST resolution and settings possible just so the lag between mouse clicking and firing is only marginally affected. My computer lags when I even play W:ET on 1080 lol (smoke grenades make it super super lag, lol, especially overlapping ones)

Yea well. Put it this way, I had to put Wolfenstein on the LOWEST resolution and settings possible just so the lag between mouse clicking and firing is only marginally affected. My computer lags when I even play W:ET on 1080 lol (smoke grenades make it super super lag, lol, especially overlapping ones)

Are you using a gameboy color or something?!

I only have a laptop with an i5 M460 (2.53GHz - turboboosting to 2.8) and a Geforce GT420M (1GB) so I doubt I'll be able to play it.. Nor can I afford to spend money on games right now >.< Lame!