LoL today, no player

BlackBull

Now I went into the game and no player I have not found any bots :lol

In Jay2 Jay4

Look at these two SS:

et2011092603035801.jpg

et2011092603065683.jpg

I always play the usual hour, and I always find players today do not know why, butthere is no one XD

ITALY September 26 - hours 03:12 AM - no players XD

Did I miss something? :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back into the game (JAY2) and I realized that I have a lot of lag and I think isthe cause that there is nobody on the server.

Jay1 was full a few times tonight when I tried to connect.. Also Jay4? had a lot of players on all weekend for the fun days/nights =D

I think it'll be back to normalities soon enough, that is, unless there is another DDoS attack as Ginger said :)

From my understanding there is still a DDoS attack on the servers.

Daredevil is aware of it and dealing with it. Seems like it takes some time but will be solved soon permanently.

EDIT: Actually jay2 is playable atm.

EDIT2: jay4 is playable also.

Daredevil is aware of it and dealing with it. Seems like it takes some time but will be solved soon permanently.

EDIT: Actually jay2 is playable atm.

EDIT2: jay4 is playable also.

You say that my connection is currently not the best, however I did not hurry enough to know that sooner or later return to work. :yahoo

Seems whenever there is something really good some loser has to try to screw it up...

must say that I wish the worst for the ass that is causing the problems.. get'em DD

I do not know who is causing all these problems our dear server, but you certainlywill have to be nasty if he does his stuff :P

• Administrators

After server IP change every server takes a hit because not all know new IP of jay2. I would suggest to spread the word and start telling others about new IP.

Jay4 is new server and I am not expecting it to be popular over night. Thing is members should hang around on server even if there is no one one... what happens is if members don't see any players they are the first one to quit except few.

• Like 1

After server IP change every server takes a hit because not all know new IP of jay2. I would suggest to spread the word and start telling others about new IP.

Jay4 is new server and I am not expecting it to be popular over night. Thing is members should hang around on server even if there is no one one... what happens is if members don't see any players they are the first one to quit except few.

You've seen the new ip jay2 if I accidentally 174.34.164.93:27960

Plenty of players seemed to be connecting by the time I'd left the Jay 2 server last night and one stroppy little kid even found the time to give me some verbal abuse, so yeah, based on that I'd say things seem to be returning to normal on there :yahoo