Official Autoexec.cfg Config Request.

-=Medic=-

ok, i have had a config made for me before, how can I learn what settings would be best for my pc w/o having someone else make my config :hmm

damn it tonka LOL i said only request here no discussion

>>This thread is to help players, No spam, No posting for your old config, but only config request. So if you already have your own config no need to talk about it here this way the thread will be clean. thanks<<

if your config is good no need to change anything and don't use any config posted here it's for thei owner based in their hardware :hmm

medic will you plss help me with cfg my specs are not as nice.... but here is what i have to work with

internet:broadband cable

Manufacturer:

System manufacturer

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz

Memory:

1472MB RAM

Hard Drive:

82 GB

Video Card:

ATI Radeon HD 4670

512 graphics memory i believe

Monitor:

Plug and Play Monitor

Sound Card:

SoundMAX HD Audio O

Speakers/Headphones:

Keyboard:

USB Root Hub

Mouse:

USB Root Hub

Mouse Surface:

Operating System:

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

resolution: 1024*768[ but i can go higher than that]plss tell me what you recommend

i would like a nice higher fps with say medium detail..... thanks thanks

I told you not to post asking for cfg if yours working with you man ... beside there is no magical CFG if that was what are you looking for man, if you are good you will not need cfg ... hum i wish i can get you now lol i will give you the best kick ass ever :D

anyway do not ask if you don't need config. it's only for player without experience and no knowledge to make one :rolleyes:

I told you not to post asking for cfg if yours working with you man ... beside there is no magical CFG if that was what are you looking for man, if you are good you will not need cfg ... hum i wish i can get you now lol i will give you the best kick ass ever :D

anyway do not ask if you don't need config. it's only for player without experience and no knowledge to make one :rolleyes:

LOL!!!

(sorry)

hey, medic i liked it just a couple things is there a way to turn off muzzle flash....and fps was a little bit lagging if we went low graphics would that increase fps?

i really appreciate your time thanks.

:thanks:thanks

Sorry, but this isn't a request but I can also make anyone a cfg if needed. Ima be on the East Coast for a one week vacation stating today though so won't be able to start until i get back since I cant write a cfg on my Iphone

CPU: Genuine Intel CPU 2140 @ 1.60ghz (2 cpus)

RAM: 1014mb

Graphic Card: Intel 946GZ Express Chipset Family

Monitor = Do not know how to check the rest except res, so about 20" I think, and 1024x768

Internet connexion = Uhh... Modem I think

Game graphics: Ugly, I don't give a damn about the graphics, as long as I can tell an allies head from a tree or a wall, I'll be ok. But I'd rather the graphics be lower so the frame rate isn't so dead...

What resolution you play with: 800 x 600

Processor : Intel Pentium 4 @ 2600 MHz

512 MB (2 x 256 DDR-SDRAM )

17inch 32bit monitor. 60hz

internet connection-cable

Video Card : Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller...basically some random ass card....

game graphics- if it improves my fps, i dont care lol, as long as i can tell apart. i like my brightness normal though

emm for teh resolution, default is fine, which is 800x600 i believe??

crosshair: 5 red

fov:90

mouse sensitivity:4

thanx medick!

my bad dare, forgot about it.

• Administrators

@desu:

CPU

RAM how much memory your pc get (very important)

Graphic Card (very important)

Monitor = display 17" or more + Resolution + Refresh Rate (very important)

Internet connexion = xdsl or cable or modem (very important)

Game graphics High or ugly (tell me if you care about the beauty of the game, I mean you want to see all graphic details in the game Or you don't care about that cos you looking only for better performance.)

What resolution you play with (Not your screen resolution but your game resolution) :

Fill the form correctly.

Sorry NinjaJesus and anthony didn't pay attention to this thread lol later this night ill give your configs ;)

Husa i said do not spam or put your old config to this thread :hmm