Fogarty

At first i'd start with the spawn locations, i'm not sure if it's only me or if any other players have this issue.

In the following maps i've spawned a couple of times under the ground, or in a bookcase, or behind a playable spot(outside of the map) , unfortunately i forgot to take pictures but i will make them in the future and post them here.

These things happen mostly in: Gold Rush, Siwa Oasis, and ET Beach.

Another thing that can be improved: The =F|A= Tweaking system on the main menu while in game, need an operator to Autosave & load.

Every time i come online i have to set my Field of vieuw, sensitivity that's not the main issue of that; I need to set these setting every single map over and over again.

Map voting system; yesterday it happened: the same map twice in a row, it's anoying, + Maps i love (im sure also others)that do no get any votes, for like all day long: an example for Venice, Awesome map wich doesnt get voted on much. they vote the most on maps like gold rush and siwa oasis, like the official maps.

Anyway i think it would be a good thing if these topics i've named above would get some improvement. :)

And now the good things about the new mod;

I really love the gameplay, medics also have 115 hp, not alot of stamina, Grenade bombing( awesome ) ^^

And the more realistic sound, i love those things!

Well that's it for now :)

Greetings from me, Fogarty or Aron :)

I'am not aggry with you fogary.

115 hp it's so low, need more really and not only for medic.

Take a flamer: just lolled, to easy.

Shootgun: One good shoot= one kill.

Rnade or just normal nade: One kill, so lot of ppl spam nade.

I don't say that cause i'am rater on something else, but see: If one allie guy do sk flame and a second allie guy do sk nade axis teams can do anything and rest of allie team can rush the map, to easy. ( That is possible with arty, MG to)

Low hp can be fine, but atm it's a lot.

Idk if it's only me, but my aim on this mod is tooooooo bad xD

Jonas