hello everybody!

Cyrodian

So like a dummy I realized I hadn't introduced myself as i was reading through the forums. I'm Cyrodian, I can usually be found lurking about on the No Marty HC Mix server. I've been playing fps games for years. I still wear the {Ru} tags but I believe I'm about the only one left. I've played RTCW(love doc runnin on the beach in the morning), CS, TF, TF2, L4D, and many many more. I'm 33 and I also play WoW, I'm GM of a raiding guild thats top 50 on the server so that eats up a lot of time and may be why you won't see me in vent a ton but if anyone ever wants to BS and I'm around I'm always down to help someone out on their game, god knows I wouldn't be as good as I am if it wasn't for someone teaching me a thing to 2. I applied to FA so maybe soon I'll be changing that tag and hanging out with you guys.

Hello!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

I see you played RTCW, but do you play ET? If not install it asap:P If yes visit our servers:)

See you hopefully on the field!