Im getting a new mouse.

SilentMan

for gaming :hmm

best mouse logitech G500, if you have small hand take the logitech G9 it will fit your hand especially it comes with 2 interchangeable grips

new mouse (but expensive) came out and received a good review is the Razer Imperator 2012

ahh...l just use middle scroll button, scroll down, for knife

More than 3buttom gaming mouse is common in WoW for raiding macros lol. pple also used the numbers on keyboard for macro but i always like clicking better

razer-naga-gallery1.jpg

If I still played WoW I'd seriously consider this :D (17 buttons, lol).

I have Logitech G5, works well. GF complains about the sensitivity and won't turn it down, though xD. I honestly forget the thumb button on mine exists, never bind it to anything.

For gaming I would recommend a wired mouse over a wireless. Wired = No Lag/Delay/Interference. I've never owned a wireless gaming mouse, so I can't speak from experience, but my brother has used a bluetooth connected mouse (Razer Imperator?) and complained about lag in the connection.

Right now I have a Logitech G500 and a R.A.T. 7. I must say I really like the RAT, but I prefer the overall feel of the G500.

There are so many to choose from its hard to recommend one. I'd suggest going to your local Best Buy or other retailer and getting hands on with a few to find which one feels best to you. Then order it from Amazon or NewEgg. (Its usually a lot cheaper)

I'll be sure to do that (I'd suggest going to your local Best Buy or other retailer and getting hands on with a few to find which one feels best to you.) thats a very good idea thanks.

I currently use a G500. I've gone through the MX518, G5 one button, G5 two button, and the G500. It's the newest and the best with the most features (profile can be stored on mouse, can unlock scroll wheel to freely spin, better macro support than before).