Im new to forums, played FA cod:hc for a few weeks with you guys

UT_ski_bum

Hey, It's Nobama, here. It's been great playing with you guys on your server for the last few weeks. I enjoy playing with good players who challenge myself and I find it with FA.

About me-

-Ski Bum

-Moved from Indiana to Utah to live and work at a Ski Resort and ski as much as possible.

-Now that the snow is gone I climb. When I'm not working or playing COD.

-Currently working on becoming Ski Patrol so I can get paid to ski, yell at snowboarders (Just Kidding), and throw bombs to clear the slopes of avalanches. Fixing broken limbs and head injuries are also exciting too.

That's me.

Hey, It's Nobama, here. It's been great playing with you guys on your server for the last few weeks. I enjoy playing with good players who challenge myself and I find it with FA.

About me-

-Ski Bum

-Moved from Indiana to Utah to live and work at a Ski Resort and ski as much as possible.

-Now that the snow is gone I climb. When I'm not working or playing COD.

-Currently working on becoming Ski Patrol so I can get paid to ski, yell at snowboarders (Just Kidding), and throw bombs to clear the slopes of avalanches. Fixing broken limbs and head injuries are also exciting too.

That's me.

-1 from me, but I'm not in this clan and have zero authority but have been an avid snowboarder for ** years (a long time). Actually Utah is an alright place (I'm not mormon, some of those little towns are just plain strange), and snowbird is my favorite of the Wasatch resorts. When I lived in Boise I'd make treks down there almost weekly just to ride the steeps until I found some closer riding in Idaho that was on par. I'm sure your having a blast up there in the winter. Some of the best powder riding there is, maybe second only to Jackson Hole as far as what I've seen in the west. If you haven't hit up Zion and Bryce canyons yet..put it on your list. Great climbing/hiking.

I'm going to have to hop on COD and boost some k/d's on there. :blink: