Registration with giving GUID

Joker

Hi guys!

I thought it would be great if new people registrating here would have (to/the chance to) give their GUID so we can identify them fast. If they only come here b!tch they could be banned soon. Ok maybe it would make the registration process longer and discourage people from registration. Then just lock complain section and such sections(like applications) for them untill they dont submit their guid, and somehow they have to verify it. Its just an idea if you like it you can walk on this way and make it perfect if you don't like just ignore it :P

Opinions?

Joker

Wont work. How do they register if they dont have xfire/steam/vent to ask for help if they dont know how to get their GUID?

Unless you are meaning they have to get GUID soon after registration, that might work.

Getting GUID when they apply is SUPPOSED to be what you do instantly on any app.

Edited by General

With all due respect to the responses here, I think what OP was saying is that they could have THE OPTION to enter their GUID on registration.

I agree it'd be stupid to force them to, but giving them the option might ensure they dont forget.

Doesn't effect me either way. >.< <3