Arrested Development

Coldwar

This is #1 on my list of TVshows. Its in front of Seinfeld and Futurama. It is more intelligent humor which mainstream TV lacks. It is superb.

Couldn't agree more rooster.

From the last episode it does seem like they will be making a money, and its safe to say that if it does get released I will be there for the first show ( and I almost never watch movies in the theatre)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni16158664/

"Arrested Development" is back. Looks like TV execs are finally willing to admit they've made a huge mistake. The cult classic television comedy about the travails of the rich, zany Bluth family, cancelled in 2006 after three seasons, will produce nine to ten new episodes and a movie, it was announced at The New Yorker Festival on Sunday. "It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. Very excited!" leading actor Jason Bateman tweeted. Smart and irreverent, the show also starred David Cross, Michael Cera, Portia De Rossi, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat and Jessica Walter. It was executive produced by Ron Howard, who also provided narration. Since its cancellation, the show has earned a fervent fan base, with constant speculation as to when -- or whether -- the show would be adapted into a movie. The cast, led by Bateman and Will Arnett, »

There's always money in the banana stand. :D

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni16158664/

"Arrested Development" is back. Looks like TV execs are finally willing to admit they've made a huge mistake. The cult classic television comedy about the travails of the rich, zany Bluth family, cancelled in 2006 after three seasons, will produce nine to ten new episodes and a movie, it was announced at The New Yorker Festival on Sunday. "It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. Very excited!" leading actor Jason Bateman tweeted. Smart and irreverent, the show also starred David Cross, Michael Cera, Portia De Rossi, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat and Jessica Walter. It was executive produced by Ron Howard, who also provided narration. Since its cancellation, the show has earned a fervent fan base, with constant speculation as to when -- or whether -- the show would be adapted into a movie. The cast, led by Bateman and Will Arnett, »

There's always money in the banana stand. :D

Wooohooo...thanks for the update EVO.

• 1 month later...

Great news, that AD is coming back. Maybe I should re-watch the first three seasons again, just to see if I can catch all the jokes they'll be referencing in Season 4.

Bob Loblaw's Law Blog. Try and translate that into Dutch.