rush rule

krAzy :)

Its hard to apply sometimes ..some noobs like to run for the OJ and then theres players who don't give 2 poo's about OJ's and you have 5 medics on one side raping the axis spawn and your noobs are free to grab the gold, document, etc

I have seen 6 medics on axis at oasis 5 in the tunnel 1 handing out kits on spawn the whole map with a ammo boob

and 2 co ops throwing knifes at each other and a panzer that thought his teammates look alot like ailles

the map was done in 4 1/2 mins... after that everyone crying !rush !rush ..no one wants to be a enginner ..theres no fun in it 25 mines ? no med packs? ammo is the same as a medic but has less heath ..i do remember playing b4 with 100 mines ..made the game longer to play oj's were defended constucking was done and adren noob kit spawn killers had to work a bit harder to get there ...some maps theres no where to lay mines (minas) 1 little area ..

With 25 mines if theres 1 enginner on your side and he thinks 20 gas mines are going to stop anyone we lost....i have seen some dummies lay mines in noob spots and 25 of them didn't do anything ..everyone knows you live longer with med packs and adren and cry out with the 1 panzer that kills them ....I use to get called noob from my mine kills lol i never told them where to jump it was even funnier when my stat was 87 / 3 ...all 4 severs have 15 - 25 mines ..hardcore should have all hard core things 100 mines would be a nice change

make mines at 100 ..it gives people time to defend ..no one likes going axis when you have ailles charging at you all the time ..ailles planting mines on fuel depo stops axis medics from humping from around the back stabbing co ops ..leaving them for manic to snipe lol my 2 cents

If 15 mins are passed for any maps its fine.

not if the map is 15 minutes like supply depot and i think its 40% of the time. lol so 40% of 15 minutes isnt 15? just proving a point

• Administrators
If 15 mins are passed for any maps its fine.

not if the map is 15 minutes like supply depot and i think its 40% of the time. lol so 40% of 15 minutes isnt 15? just proving a point

I was saying it in context to general time. For any map if 15 mins are passed even though that map is of 60 mins it's not rushing. For less then 15 mins we call 40% appx rule in effect.

I didn't know it was possible to rush minas :o

Probably only with DJ.

Yep DJ and some teammates grenades