League of Legends

matthewX

As we all know ET died over 5 years ago, League of legends is an awesome free game that almost every ET player left to play. Anyway main purpose of this is I would like to get at least 10 ppl to join my friends list that can play a good amount. Not recruiting, although its rude to lie and I dont want to mislead ppl so there are clans in LOL, they hold tourneys every 1-3 months for 25-100 k. Im not asking to any of you to join a clan, I've never even been in one my myself, the game is awesome though esp once you get to level 12 and esp when you get to level 30 which is the max level. The first few 4-5 games you play you will get ya a s s kicked bad. Altho the game is patched every week to make changes to the champs (characters) , items, nerfing and buffing champs, and alot of Misc stuff thats too long to explain. Its a very low steep learning curve till you hit level 30 and the game is based on teamwork and you can play 3v3 or 5v5 or play with random 4 ppl and random 2 ppl. Also you can rape a whole team by yourself kinda like in ET .Two patches ago they came out with a new mode where you and your friends can play vs bots for alot of reasons including, teamwork, jungling, teamfights, lineups, teaching new players to get godly in 4-7 games, what items to buy etc, etc , etc, and the list goes on. I know it sounds like alot but it isnt you guys would pick it up in a week at most if not a few games like my boi Raider, RavAha, and vR Parker. Btw there is no hacking whatsoever in this game and never will be and pings hardly matter in this game even if its 700 ping.. There is much more to say but I'm tired of typing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------ ONE IMPORTANT THING IS, THERES A USA VERSION AND A EURO VERSION SO DOWNLOAD THE USA THE US VERSION.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE USA VERSION YOU CANT PLAY WITH ANYONE WITH THE EURO VERSION AND VICE VERSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST THING IS MY GAMERTAG Be11 the last 2 letters are the numbers 1, anway I hope this takes off and it me up if u wanna play and ill show you the ropes and get you up to speed. Lates.

mATThew

Edited by matthewX

I stopped playing when the matchmaking system decided that I should be placed in matches with all lvl 30s. I'm lvl 25. Also, I suspect the ET -> LoL turnover rate is fairly low as they are completely different in every way.

-RoGue

Euro ET is only ET around and even there shutting down after this last tourney there having, and yes ET in USA has been dead for 5+ yrs, unless you include the wannabe low skill lvl leagues like sta, wpl, etc which isnt comp. dry.gif Ntm all the great players left long before. So not good leagues, no great players = dead. But not going to argue the point with ppl of your levels, so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by matthewX

• Administrators

Euro ET is only ET around and even there shutting down after this last tourney there having, and yes ET in USA has been dead for 5+ yrs, unless you include the wannabe low skill lvl leagues like sta, wpl, etc which isnt comp. dry.gif Ntm all the great players left long before. So not good leagues, no great players = dead. But not going to argue the point with ppl of your levels, so I'll leave it at that.

Seriously this deserves the dumb post of the year award nomination.

• Like 1

Dumb post? Or is it that your I.Q. cant keep up with simple english. I've seen some of your posts and its your posts that are quite childish, rude, and "dumb". Grow up, get a life, a GF maybe or BF, you probably roll that way anyway. Either way not going to debate with you or FA clan members rofl, you guys don't know what true ET is much less if it is dead or not. So I'm gonna leave it at that. Please flame it up like you always do Joe and show your immense immaturity. Although one last thing to prove my point ET is dead , all the decent/ good players left play on ya ETpub and HC servers. You know why? ET is dead and there is no servers that arent 95% bots.

Flame away Kiddies aka Joe

• Administrators

Dumb post? Or is it that your I.Q. cant keep up with simple english. I've seen some of your posts and its your posts that are quite childish, rude, and "dumb". Grow up, get a life, a GF maybe or BF, you probably roll that way anyway. Either way not going to debate with you or FA clan members rofl, you guys don't know what true ET is much less if it is dead or not. So I'm gonna leave it at that. Please flame it up like you always do Joe and show your immense immaturity. Although one last thing to prove my point ET is dead , all the decent/ good players left play on ya ETpub and HC servers. You know why? ET is dead and there is no servers that arent 95% bots.

Flame away Kiddies aka Joe

Don't see any bots on our servers. I guess people that play for fun are not part of your game survival formula. Good luck with LOL and looking forward to another angry youtube vid when some random nub ddos's the lol login servers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1S9ggKxV-o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzj1_Bfbx3k

• 11 months later...

i guess he is referring to etpro mod?

thats true...there are way less US players then euro

Well ET isn't "dead" but the competition side of NA is pretty bad. Gets boring playing vs's the same people every night. I play LoL though, and actually met Mathew on there lol, had no idea he posted here.

Well ET isn't "dead" but the competition side of NA is pretty bad. Gets boring playing vs's the same people every night. I play LoL though, and actually met Mathew on there lol, had no idea he posted here.

!Spank molly, You revived a death topic :o

• Like 1