ETPRO TOURNAMENTS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random?<3Eureka

hello everyone i came to tell you all about the 2011 Etpro tournament...

It will begin in august we are requirering a minimum of 20 players for this tournament to work

any less it will be cancled we are buying servers and everything at the moment we are working on getting

everything set up for the tournament... we do not have a site atm but we will have one

with in the next few days... if you guys would like to join you can email me at

etprotournies@yahoo.com i will come back and update the post when the sites are up and the ip

information you can also contact random? threw xfire group here is the link to that: http://www.xfire.com/communities/etpt/

If you guys would like to donate it would be really apriciated we got lots of money into the server

and all the stuff to pay for any donations will help just donate it to out clanpay if you would like here is the link

Thanks for your particaption :)

• Administrators

Once you install forums and everything, let me know here and I can donate you one 20 slot server in Germany for the tourney.

I think etpro is now ran with slac, either way I am interested in joining on a team if anyone would pick me up to play with them. My only limitations are Mon-Fri I cant get on till about 1700 EST time. Other than that I would love to be part of this tournament.