Harry Potter 7, Part 2

kristy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gtfo this topic papito!

lOl, don't get mad, i just give my opinion about this movie, is an open topic not restricted for stupid comments like mine.

Was waiting for that moment! Going to watch it tomorrow. Is that better than book?

Movie cannot replace book...but damn, it was a good try.

Movie was almost as good as the book. David Yates is a great director.

• Clan Friend

Movie cannot replace book...

I haven't watched it yet, but I think it's true with almost any movie inspired from a book, books > movies for me, at least the 1st part (the other movie, I mean) was a little disappointing, felt like 'fastforwarded' for one who has read the book, plus some good parts of the book seemed weak in the movie... I don't say it was bad but...

Hopefully this second part won't disappoint me, and hopefully they won't alter too much stuff :)

The movie is very good i think, i watched it today, but like it was said here, a movie can´t replace a book and it also houldnt be replaced, a book is a book and a movie a movie. If they wanted to show the whole story the film will goes more than 10hours :P But David Yates did a very good job, i like his choice of the actors most.

I watched it today too. To be honest, i really felt more emotions by watching film, but ofcourse the book had more informations and fascinating moments, like this one when Fred/George dies. (i always forget :D)

I saw it today, nice movie, but a bit too sentimental for me :)