OUR KILLBOX SERVER IS ONLINE

Dan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If some of you could when you aren't busy you should get on the server and help camp it so we can get it populated. I know some are but we could always use more. Just leave your game open when you fall asleep or gonna be gone. Thanks in advance to those of you that help :)

Me, Avaa, and Baska camped it for a bit, Ch11 showed up, then Blade, and now we have a pretty good game going (about 5-8 people, since blade and CH11 left :( )

We should organize a night where everyone will come on to play and hopefully populate it with some non-FA, and do another one near the middle of the day (if you can get regulars at all time slots, the server can be populated nearly 24/7). And try to make a good impression a.k.a. don't stomp them. If any other people join, we don't want to get them all scared away :s

that sounds like a good idea Malo...Or get people as more bot-PCs to sit in server all day :< Non regulars/members visiting havent been good from what ive seen. Very first guy wallhacked, and since then weve had some martyrs

We should organize a night where everyone will come on to play and hopefully populate it with some non-FA, and do another one near the middle of the day (if you can get regulars at all time slots, the server can be populated nearly 24/7). And try to make a good impression a.k.a. don't stomp them. If any other people join, we don't want to get them all scared away :s

I like this idea. A friday/saturday night could work. Also a little more from our member to populate it would be appreciated. So far, me, Demir, Duckie, Baska did camp the server. We need moar.

I like this idea. A friday/saturday night could work. Also a little more from our member to populate it would be appreciated. So far, me, Demir, Duckie, Baska did camp the server. We need moar.

I would do this but my dad bitches every time i leave programs running and it would kill my internet

Cool idea, bro. But the unfortunate thing about non-regulars is that 85% of the time they will have either martyrdom or last stand, and will disobey. So by "not stomping" them, do you mean enforcing the rules lightly? Because that could have bad effects in the long run...

• Administrators

Cool idea, bro. But the unfortunate thing about non-regulars is that 85% of the time they will have either martyrdom or last stand, and will disobey. So by "not stomping" them, do you mean enforcing the rules lightly? Because that could have bad effects in the long run...

I never understood why marty doom is such a big deal. They get 2 kills and auto kicked. Imagine if you get kicked like 6 times in a same map.. player would find other server himself.

For last stand, I just finish of the player. I hardly got killed by last stand.

I never understood why marty doom is such a big deal. They get 2 kills and auto kicked. Imagine if you get kicked like 6 times in a same map.. player would find other server himself.

For last stand, I just finish of the player. I hardly got killed by last stand.

With all due respect, I was just stating that it was unfortunate that most non-regulars have martyrdom and last stand as one of their perks.

• Administrators

With all due respect, I was just stating that it was unfortunate that most non-regulars have martyrdom and last stand as one of their perks.

May be then 80% servers allow it? I haven't checked much cod4 servers in 1.7 lately.. may be changing the name from KILLBOX to F|A NO MARTY/LAST STAND KILLBOX will bring in the players we like?

What you guys say?

How about Add info about server to our euro tdm low ping ? since its 1,7 and many ppl have that patch we could try