Dallas Mavericks: NBA Champs!

Artisan

Well guys, tonight ended the NBA season with the Mavs coming out on top in game 6.

The first half was a rollercoaster, but with the Mavs still having a lead at the half with Dirk playing horribly - I could only imagine a win at that point, Dirk couldn't do any worse.

I am definitely happy the Mavericks got it done. Dirk and Kidd (as well as Terry and the rest of the team) deserve it. Plus, I'm from Northeast Ohio (bout 45 min from LBJ's former home) sooooooooooooooo :D

lebron-crying.jpg

While I was rooting for the Heat because I'm a Wade fan, I am happy that Jason Kidd finally got his well deserved ring. I also am happy that Rick Carlisle got his too, he is one of the best coaches in this league imo. He turned Detroit into a powerhouse in the early 2000's and he did not deserve to be fired from there, those Pistons would have 2-3 championships if they would have just stuck with him, but dumbass Joe Dumars fired him.

Also, the Heat just didn't deserve to win anyway. They played like complete poo most of the series, they need to grab some better role players, and a new coach. Any coach who can't win 60 games with that talent sucks.

Winning the title over the Heat must have been just a bit sweeter then any other team in the NBA. I guess LeBron and company will have to wait another year to start their run for 7-8 titles or what ever it was...

While I had been rooting for the Bulls to win it all this year, after they lost to the Heat I decided that the Mavs were the better choice to choose of the remaining two teams, if only because the Heat had beat us. I really like Wade and after these playoffs Bosh, but I felt that the Mavs veterans deserved their first ring. So I had a nice little celebration at home after Queen James and Co. lost :D