levels......

badfish

wassup guys, i was just wondering if you guys can change the levels up on hardcore nd silent server,... im sick of playing the levels every game.... it seems like i play levels like frostbite, aldhurst, special delivery, supply, etc 5 times before a new level is picked... shits really annoying and lame.

perhaps you can have a set limit for those kinda levels per hours or something... idk

thanks

badfish, green guy

Maps are based on votes. Vote for the maps you want, and others will probably vote with you. Problem solved. :)

Chuck

I feel the same way you do. Protip: voting for a map that hasn't been played for awhile ex: 200 games ago then it has higher priority over a popular map. But of course this only works if the votes are tied.

Also if you don't like the maps, suggest maps for us to pick and replace other maps on there.

just any new maps in general.... i suggusted this stuff weeks ago... and the most played maps are braundorf, alderhurst, special delivery, SUpply depot, frostbite nd i think thAts it... i just got off silent server and those were the only maps i played for almost 2 hours.... venice wwas played once....

happens everyday, dont understand how the regs havnt complained about it.

For the most part the maps you listed are the ones we want to play. Most of the players on silent and hardcore prefer the competition maps compared to pub maps like venice and password.

• Administrators

just any new maps in general.... i suggusted this stuff weeks ago... and the most played maps are braundorf, alderhurst, special delivery, SUpply depot, frostbite nd i think thAts it... i just got off silent server and those were the only maps i played for almost 2 hours.... venice wwas played once....

happens everyday, dont understand how the regs havnt complained about it.

Join our jaymod server. We run 6-10 W:ET servers all with different maps in most cases.

4 Jaymod Server

2 NQ Server

2 Silent Server

2 ETpro Server

1 Nitmod Server