Should I buy it?

Zuthus

Lol, you're writing tutorials about a game you don't own? Lolwtf?

I say no, we need you on ET.

Tutoials? It was just a great one I found searching info about this game, so I thought I should share it with you, I didn't write it.

Its an objective game not a killing game. Yes their is killing but not much satisfaction in it. The real point in this game is doing all the objectives with your team and being supportive while getting kills etc. Your dead if you are not with your team.

It is fun, its a nice change of pace of all the fragging, to be a part of a good team is rewarding for some, and others it just isn't their thing.

It can be only funny with crowded lan matches.Otherwise game isnt good, storyline is epic fail.Who waited brink, i m one of them but game poor.Btw dont play single player mod, you can uninstall your game after that.

It's a good game, the need for a good balanced team can't be overstated. It's similar to ET in that it's really fast paced, not like a lot of the other FPS games out there. I enjoy playing it, the maps are laid out nice. If you want to rack up a million kills and run rambo on the other team, find something else to play. If you enjoy gaining the objective and winning the map by strategy and teamwork then buy Brink.

I have enjoyed it so far. It def requires teamwork to have any chance to win as attackers. Game needs some tweaking to balance the ability for the attackers to get objectives easier. Overall its been worth the money IMHO

Edited by *Evil*Stevedawg

All defences are capable of being overrun, and all attacks are capable of being held off, you just need the right strategy and the right class setup at the right time. Excessive turrets? Get 2 or so operatives to get behind the lines while a team of 1-2 engineers, 1-2 soldiers, and 3 medics create a distraction/disguise fodder. Excessive mines? Operatives plus engies, with some medics and an assault, or just a couple good operatives. Excessive camping? 2 soldiers with flash grenades, a large body type with a minigun, some engies, medics, maybe 1 operative. They pushing hard with flashes? Mines and turrets solve that temporarily, also, hide and wait for the flash before you stick your head out. They rush in thinking easy pickings, they get a face full of lead. They keep getting the objective? Nades prevent the objective from being done quickly in the short term, mines and turrets will slow them down for longer. It's all a very fast paced game of rock, paper, scissors, and you just need to adapt quickly to the opponent's strategy. Therefore, good players in the game will switch their class at least once per match to meet the needs of the team (with exceptions of medics if there's only 3 or less, I hate seeing a team with no medics, it's just retarded)

Also, I think I saw you Stevedawg :D and I know I saw daredevil.

• Administrators

Malo!! Add me on steam. I am addicted to this shit for a while.

I enjoy the game tbh. I love the teamwork to win the map. I suck at playing because of 30 FPS but I do decent.

Game is worth the fun. Way better then black ops shit. Teamwork and game sense is must in this game. I hated all that spawn camping shit in black ops and BC2. No more that shit in this game.

50$ worth it except my PC sucks which is my fault. Patch will be out soon to fix the sound issue and couple of others.

If you expecting something like ET you will be disappointed. (unfortunately).

If you have a not recomendend config you will be disappointed (low FPS).

As has been said playing in team is a must. Forget about ET fraging.

Storyline is a joke. I only have a hope that someone make a mod wich disable all that story bulshits from multiplay.

And ad last a question when will be FA Servers ready? :E