• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in my entire life i just bought 1 pen, which i accidentally broke 3 days later

serieus? ask Mattle or Raziel about the Pen's.. its not just an easy pen which will broke in 3 days ;)

Can i say that tomorrow? Estonia.. i need to check.. but i think i won't be any problem ;)

u can buy asswell.. that is not any problem,

Payment: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8UTX77W4PJ6Z6

Of course everything is possible. I will open a topic about F|A T-shirts really soon.

It will be a contest for people who want to design the t-shirt. I will arrange the stuff you need, like sizes and all.

I was talking with Exact, he does have a good idea to sell F|A goods with lower price. For example 5 euro is almost 20zl in poland. I can buy the same pen for 5 zl in poland instead of 20 :P

added my 2 cents ;>

I was talking with Exact, he does have a good idea to sell F|A goods with lower price. For example 5 euro is almost 20zl in poland. I can buy the same pen for 5 zl in poland instead of 20 :P

added my 2 cents ;>

thats why i gave then idea to order stoof in poland :D , but they pee on that :P

thats why i gave then idea to order stoof in poland :D , but they pee on that :P

Be patient :P Need to talk with Exact about some stuff after my recovery time :P

yea but is it the same pen with the FA on it!?! :P

As long it isn't made by little polish or chinese children who earn $0.50 for it a day, I'm happy. :yahoo

No child labour at F|A :D