• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And belgium people ? ^^

the first few that i have on stock can be for Netherlands or Belgium people, if everything is oke, and he is arrived, im interested in your opinion.

there can be reserved for the next 10 that are made, leave an comment here off with an PM with subject: Pennen

Also if you made an order, please send me an Email or PM then i can check it for you ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i really want to buy!!! :yahoo :yahoo

U can get some, when i sold few off them here in Netherlands or Belgium.. i need to check off everything goes well :D

next week there will be around 10 on stock, when they finished, at that time have Mattle already His Pen.. can't wait for his Opinium

be quick, because some off them already booked!

Anyone can book! U don't need to pay before i get them on stock.. When they are done i will say it!

next week there will be around 10 on stock, when they finished, at that time have Mattle already His Pen.. can't wait for his Opinium

be quick, because some off them already booked!

Anyone can book! U don't need to pay before i get them on stock.. When they are done i will say it!

Well I recieved it today :D Thanks it's really nice :) I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Did you bring it personally to my mailbox because there isn't any stamp on it. ;P

Well I recieved it today :D Thanks it's really nice :) I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Did you bring it personally to my mailbox because there isn't any stamp on it. ;P

Nice to hear that. And Thx for your comment.

Haha, no i didn't. But its weird there isn't any stamp on :P

(Saturday i am off agian for 3 days)

I will say to other people, everyone can book now, they are 5 euro each.. there will be in 5 days 10 on stock.

Already got 7 on stock.

Payment: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8UTX77W4PJ6Z6

they were completed earlier than expected, Everyone can book!

Tomorrow i can send them.. in the evening im giong away for an 4 days Vacation! ( so u pay and book, but it will nog be sended in that days till tuesday)

Payment: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8UTX77W4PJ6Z6

img03541.jpg

img03551.jpg

I want one ! nice work

This. :)

normally i dont write that much.. But if i had one.. would change everything

lol i want one too! Good work Martijn :D

Do you deliver in Belgium ^^

otherwise I order 5 of these :P

Go book them! i can send it to everywhere! I don't know how much days the delivery is in certain countries.

i would buy a shirt if there is a cool one =)

these pens look very nice, good work

More people have ask for an Shirt, after 5 days vacation. i will take an look of i can make one ;)

they were completed earlier than expected, Everyone can book!

Tomorrow i can send them.. in the evening im giong away for an 4 days Vacation! ( so u pay and book, but it will nog be sended in that days till tuesday)

Payment: https://www.paypal.c...d=8UTX77W4PJ6Z6

Dam have to wait until there's back money on paypal account :s