Be careful with your cfg

Txok0

notice:

all those who have the curiosity to try cfg or manipulate its own cfg.

ought to be careful with the cfg that you either you go down and watch where you go down unto you.

careful with the commands that you add or values changed ​​there using.

we do not want innocent people who just want to learn or improve their level of play, will be hunted by the PB.

before you conect and execute this cfg in a server, there is a page where you can copy all your cfg, paste and check it.

so you will know if there is a suspect and no command will see you're in a mess.

from this clan, we encourage you to continue improving, but always with fair play

this may not be official but if it helps us to avoid mistakes

http://www.cfgcheck....4n.de/index.php

very good site, over the years of playing this game I noticed alot of cvars that people use dont even exist anymore

I recommend this site to alot of the new players on all servers and the ones learning how to make their own cfg

because its best to know what each of them do and what their for

• Administrators

Best thing to do is create your own config with understanding of each cvar.

Most of here just copy paste.

yes dare and i posted this site for this. more people never will learn to make a cfg, because they only wnat to kill more enemys but they only want play not learn use commands not use cfg not use cvars. they only use others cfg, we only can help them to dont make critical error with bad cvars.

if you thing that this is a bad idea you can delete de web site or remove my post. but my idea was help the players who play in our servers

• Administrators

if you thing that this is a bad idea you can delete de web site or remove my post. but my idea was help the players who play in our servers

Your idea is 100% good and fine.