amount of time played....hmmmm

Holy wow!!! :o Nice! That's hardcore :D

On the profile it says 15 days. But that's among two of us who play it + maybe 5 hours from 3rd person lol.

Edited by HannahG

My amount of time played and ranking cant ever be traxcked from aliases ive used. And when im in Xfire and when im not. Overall, i should be ranked somewhere from top 100-150

http://www.theclq.com/

According to CLQ the past year I have spent

34144 minutes on the COD4HC server... that turns out to be 23.7 days... wtf man !!! I know there are higher lets see them...

not bad but i have from 13.011.09 - Today of Jay 1 only 88002 min (1444 hours or 61,1 days ) :yahoo

joedirt have from 25.12.08 - Today 99131 min ( 1652 hours or 68,8 days ) :rolleyes:

I bet I beat everyone in this whole clan with gaming hours :P

It's not call of duty, but I've played 662 days and 22 hours of runescape (almost 2 full years of my life) lmao

400+ hours of wolfenstein ET lol

Only a few hours of call of duty black ops xD

According to Xfire I have 556 hours played almost 23 days, but that's only since I got my game detected on xfire before that it wasn't.. so I'm guessing maybe an other good 100 hours...LOTS.

but, the worst would be ET

Had 5k hours on my active xfire account and about 3k hours on my old one .. that's in about 5 yrs.. still. I need a life. lol.

I bet I beat everyone in this whole clan with gaming hours :P

It's not call of duty, but I've played 662 days and 22 hours of runescape (almost 2 full years of my life) lmao

400+ hours of wolfenstein ET lol

Only a few hours of call of duty black ops xD

OH

MY

GOD?!

HUN!!! HOW IS THAT...POSSIBLE?!

662 days of Runescape!? How the hell were you able to pull that off lol.

OH

MY

GOD?!

HUN!!! HOW IS THAT...POSSIBLE?!

Getting all the skills to the highest level makes you play that much! lol, but half of the time I spent time with friends doing useless stuff lol

I was addicted bahahah xD not anymore though :] Quit it a year ago! oyeah ;P played it for 5+years lol

Got to rank 28 of the 50million+ accounts n then decided to quit, im proud of that achievement! rofl

192 hours = 8 days here, in the last 6 months. But 20% of the time I play without xfire on and especially in the beginning, so it's a bit more. But less than 50% total; so between 1 and 2 hours a day.

Could be worse :P

wasted a lot of my life playing rs too, got to level 137 before finally quitting when I got into FA

1,682 hours total on xfire with 872 hours on empire earth 2 (would be a lot more like 1500) ET is only 148 but i forgot to go on xfire a lot