Cortex

Scream

Here is the deal. I was talking with smoke and we decided to suggest this map for jay2 server. Also, we want school map to be removed from server. Lots of players disconnect when that map is on...

Map description:

It's a revised vesrion of original cortex map. The axis still have to return four CDS to the drive and the allies still have to defend. There had been plenty of secrets and such added to the map.

OBJECTIVES (AXIS):

Axis must pick up this CDs and bring them to the computer (put the CD's in the drive). At the computer there's also the flag. Axis should conquer this flag which makes it easier for them.

At the monitor you see the current status which CD's are still missing. When Axis took the flag they are able to use the remote control (in this room in the bin) to move the helicopter which is floating on the table next to the flag. This helicopter will pick up the fourth CD in the Cortex room.

OBJECTIVES (ALLIES):

Allies have to defense the four CD's. Best way is to take care that Axis are not able to capture the flag.

Screens:

post-1681-0-14146600-1303829590_thumb.jpg post-1681-0-54587300-1303829596_thumb.jpg post-1681-0-31237000-1303829604_thumb.jpg

Download link:

Click - it's a different version than the one uploaded by stabak so do not delete it from download section. ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea.

And School is not really enjoyable with 40-50 players imo ..

I disagree I have played it on 30+ servers and always enjoyed the map. The problem is on jay 2 is all the raters stacking teams which makes any map not enjoyable for losing team but with fair teams I think this would be a fun map.... Cant be any worse then school I know that much. +1 :yahoo

You need to use "The Who" version of Cortex. :yahoo

Could you please explain the difference between this version and "the who" version? The only "the who" versions I see are in french or something. :P

Could you please explain the difference between this version and "the who" version? The only "the who" versions I see are in french or something. :P

It plays a kick ass rock and roll song the entire map :yahoo