Venice - Ultimate PWN

Avrae+

Unfortunately few bots included, all clips from same venice session.. Video grew too big probably cos those effects so i had to cut and reduce quality, even this took 3-4h to upload. I hope u enjoy, i spent long time editing it with unfamiliar program (PowerDirector 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXFJ3Gi4XRI&feature=channel_video_title

• Clan Friend

gg, some parts were a bit dark but nice video.

You play with cg_crosshairpulse 1? Nice headshotting, when I play in beginners server I can't hit anything for that huge amount of bullet spread, even when I crouch, bullet spread goes up really fast

Edited by SunLight

gg, some parts were a bit dark but nice video.

You play with cg_crosshairpulse 1? Nice headshotting, when I play in beginners server I can't hit anything for that huge amount of bullet spread, even when I crouch, bullet spread goes up really fast

Yes, i set it to pulse from menu, idk about cfg or whatever commands, never edited anything that way.

i got 241hs from that map, sometimes done over 300hs.

big server, i too dont hit anything except night time when less than 20ppl, i dont have good connection anyways.

Greaat players come from great country, Finland ;) Nice!

Yes, thats true, Finland must be one of the countries where comes biggest numbers of skilled ET players. And great u liked it, thx. :)

when I play in beginners server I can't hit anything for that huge amount of bullet spread

so this is infact jay3 (aka beginners?) i cant play on that server either, but only because of the shot speed.

• 1 month later...

Indeed u're a good player oO :rolleyes:

Edited by CryoS