COD4 Mod Server

Dan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't it only has 20 slots and rotu uses at least 20 for zombies won't run on killbox and it would cost another $20 to upgrade to 40 slots

dan enabled extra zombeh!

black thanks dan, and beats milli in kills :D

Not deaths, some lag screwed me over. Dying and two bad spots for respawn,

post-4705-0-76797100-1304690540_thumb.png

thats nice, i still have a better streak :P

No you don't, yes yo do.

I died in wave 7. I have a screenshot of end zone 5, where I have 2821, I reached about 3700 before my death in wave 7, but I don't have a screenshot of that. So in my opinion no, but since lack of proof I'm happy to give you the idea that you may have a better killstreak :P

No zombie night for me btw, way to much homework to do before Monday/Tuesday.

I thought it was pretty fun. The mod was ridiculous (in a good way) and I think there is alot of potential. Personally Id love to see a counter strike type zombie mod where one person is randomly chosen zombie and u go from there. I dont know if there is a COD mod similar but it was still pretty cool.

After a certain level, (lvl40 or something), you can access the special weapons menu (b-3-5). From lvl 60, you'll get a nice useful gun, lvl65 is the minigun. But you'll get to lvl 60 with one evening playing ;)

You can get different characters by getting in the admin menu (b-4-9-1 I thought), but unless you're set up for admin, you can't get in there.