COD4 Mod Server

Dan

Just played on another MOD server where they have the ALIENS mod...it's sweet. It's TDM. Some of the maps they have are pretty cool too. One map is a guys apartment. So everyone is shrunk to the size of mice. so you're running under book shelves, behind couched, etc.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mod is really nice.. Though same concern as Milli can we download the maps from somewhere? Coz waiting ingame for them to download is boring and also some reason i get less download speed in game than otherwise...

Dan i think something is wrong with setting or mod , cuz zombies become really glitchy . they hide in walls , outside maps etc ... maybe u should reload mod again or smtg . cuz this didnt happend before .

OK i was just wondering , Can we add cod4 mod server ip to console of other servers ( hc , tdm euro ) so ppl can join it , cuz it makes no sense to have server that no1 plays on ... We need to advertise this server :D

• Administrators

yeah, change the TDM banner on HC to the new mod server. kinda embarrasing when you see the TDM IP come up and it says OFFLINE

TDM should be up tonight. With stock maps and NO PB and auto kick for martys but allowed grenade launchers.

TDM should be up tonight. With stock maps and NO PB and auto kick for martys but allowed grenade launchers.

agree with Milli ( for the 1st time :D ) cool that ydm will be backon , but u can still add taht IP to console plz ?

• Administrators

agree with Milli ( for the 1st time :D ) cool that ydm will be backon , but u can still add taht IP to console plz ?

Yes. i will add on both. The most funnies thing I actually found was, those players who where actually crying for:

1. Marty.

2. Grenade Launchers

3. Last stand.

4. No PB

Are actually playing on Low ping where all is allowed. They showed have actually allowed grenade launchers and last stand and kept auto kick for marty. But now they play with 200 ping when we had server with 100 ping.

They asked for it and I kept it and result is same.

I will add mod server IP in Low Ping, hardcore and Killbox.

Edit: Also updating website. Should be all fixed by tomorrow or tonight.

Yes. i will add on both. The most funnies thing I actually found was, those players who where actually crying for:

1. Marty.

2. Grenade Launchers

3. Last stand.

4. No PB

Are actually playing on Low ping where all is allowed. They showed have actually allowed grenade launchers and last stand and kept auto kick for marty. But now they play with 200 ping when we had server with 100 ping.

They asked for it and I kept it and result is same.

I will add mod server IP in Low Ping, hardcore and Killbox.

Edit: Also updating website. Should be all fixed by tomorrow or tonight.

thats great , thank u :D