COD4 Mod Server

Dan

Play now on this ip: 206.217.129.82:28960

Connect using:

/connect 206.217.129.82:28960

b_560_95_1.png

Current Mod: FA ZOMBIES 2

Enjoy!

New maps, ideas, different mod? Let me know.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why this zombies not rotu2 ? the sound they make its damn anoying to be honest with u ...

is there any way to get this weapons (from this actual mod) add to rotu2 ?

i have terrible lag sometimes when its many zombies and ppl on

112982348-4.jpg

there r few bugs ...

mp5 scope -> 112982321-4.jpg

and i cant see map list -> 112982335-4.jpg

Mods are mods you cant add weapons or do things like that, the mods are packaged and source code isnt released so there is no way to combine or do anything about the mods. I like the weapons and killstreaks better in this mod and you control the weapons instead of having regular ones. I'll try to fix the mp5 problem and as for the lag is anyone else lagging? Not saying we cant load the rout2 one, but that one will probably lag the server even more.

Mods are mods you cant add weapons or do things like that, the mods are packaged and source code isnt released so there is no way to combine or do anything about the mods. I like the weapons and killstreaks better in this mod and you control the weapons instead of having regular ones. I'll try to fix the mp5 problem and as for the lag is anyone else lagging? Not saying we cant load the rout2 one, but that one will probably lag the server even more.

We had some lags yesterday. However, I think it was actually not the network lag being the problem, but with lvl 5-7, with >200 zombies, the zombies didn't really walk anymore but were busy making small transportations. I think the system load was too much.

Sometimes I had a lag of something between 0.5 and 5 seconds, but that happened 'only' twice a map, so twice an hour or something. Although it would be great if it could be fixed, not a mayor problem :)

can u add voice chat ?

+ im pissed cuz everytime after loading map i get disconnected .... i think cuz its 1.6 cuz i never had it on 1.7... but thats just me :D

• Administrators

can u add voice chat ?

+ im pissed cuz everytime after loading map i get disconnected .... i think cuz its 1.6 cuz i never had it on 1.7... but thats just me :D

Just u :P Probably some important command is getting recycled at your end.

We will keep killbox - Custom mod one...

and Euro one - To your rotu2 unless we have scrims or special nights.

Will discuss it with Dan.

@Lag. - The lag comes with more zombies and I have noticed it on mostly all servers running zombies.

I will do some testing around tonight. I normally don't do testing on server during day because more HD I/O lag's the hell out of another server.

@Admin - I haven't started admin mod yet but I am more thinking to disable logging to save write i/o. Probably SSD on server will help with zombies.

In COD4 people call it zombies and in ET omni bots :) More zombies increases HD I/O and BW usage which in turn probably causes packet fragmentation and hence the lag.

I reduced the max zombies on the server at one time to 45 and increased the time inbwtween spawning them, let me know if anyone is still lagging and not just because country issue.

• Administrators

the server is down and i am wondering where can i find cod4 mod maps dan

We are shifting server to new IP. I just ordered new one.

We will post new IP ASAP. Dan is installing mod's on it. That should resolve all lag issues.

Thanks

• Administrators

Dan, redirect is not working for some reason. Tried to join and it was giving me 10Kb. Can you check?