Mortar & panzer

Rof

Some time ago mortar have cam. Now (long time 2) he has not. But that gay panzer still have. I think better will be when it haven't cam 2. And I remeber when lot of F|A members (a specialy 1 of them) say that panzer have 2 have cam becuse it's NQ. Well cam in mortar is NQ feature 2 and there is no cam on mortar now.

Panzercam is.. you shoot your panzer and there's a little screen that shows you where de missil of the panzer is going.. I'm not sure if you can redirect it ... I think not

Panzercam is.. you shoot your panzer and there's a little screen that shows you where de missil of the panzer is going.. I'm not sure if you can redirect it ... I think not

So like those missiles on BF2?

Some time ago mortar have cam. Now (long time 2) he has not. But that gay panzer still have. I think better will be when it haven't cam 2. And I remeber when lot of F|A members (a specialy 1 of them) say that panzer have 2 have cam becuse it's NQ. Well cam in mortar is NQ feature 2 and there is no cam on mortar now.

NQ panzer is what it is. Some people love it, others hate it. I personally prefer panzer cam 'cause panzer is much slower and you can dodge it most of the times :embrass

Mortar cam is disabled because it causes server lag.

That case i think panzer is more wanted weapon in NQ than in other mods :)

You could say that. People who are good with it can actually navigate it through small hallways and buildings. They can be quite troublesome for a panzer/mortar magnet such as myself....

You could say that. People who are good with it can actually navigate it through small hallways and buildings. They can be quite troublesome for a panzer/mortar magnet such as myself....

I lag immensely when i navigate the panzacam, not the actual player, but the missile cam box is laggy, I don't see how people can guide it through halls, etc

I lag immensely when i navigate the panzacam, not the actual player, but the missile cam box is laggy, I don't see how people can guide it through halls, etc

this.

Couldnt never manage to get more than 60 fps.but w.e it gets boring quickly,only soul can play this weapon 25/8 :D

Mortar cam is pretty useless ...

You know where the mortar lands when you look at map after you shot.

Well U wrong. Map don't give U so precise look when U missile go. On map can show same place but instead of hit road U hit wall. And even don't know about it.

And guided panzer without cam would be complete useless.

Well U never play wars with hv, huh? :>

And how can be that mortar cam lags and pazner don't?

Edited by Rof

You know where the mortar lands when you look at map after you shot.

Well U wrong. Map don't give U so precise look when U missile go. On map can show same place but instead of hit road U hit wall. And even don't know about it.

Well U never play wars with hv, huh? :>

And how can be that mortar cam lags and pazner don't?

Well a mortar goes up high in the map, and when you're in this 'cam' you view most of the map in a birds eye view, which takes a lot of internet or whatever compared to shooting the panzer on the ground.

So I must say that lot of times panzer go high 2... and that takes same net as mortar I think. Or more cuz it's go slow, not like mortar.

But meh. I see nothing will change about it. Sad.