Other A New Competition Map has arisen :o

Blade

there was also 2 other maps released some days/weeks ago to test it and maybe to set it at future competition for Cb / Oc and other cups.

Base12_b6

Falkenstein_sw

U can also check out one scrim that was played at this 2 maps, so u see how these maps looks :)

http://www.gamestv.org/event/12347-haxan-vs-mssv/

If u want to watch this demo do:

On Demand: Watch this Match now. <-- press this and then play, u will get up ip from server that u can watch this demo and just be sure u have 2.6b patch so u can watch this demo.

Actually Falkenstein was around for a while, it's only the stopwatch version that has been released recently. Pretty big ass map but fast completion of obj.

• Administrators

I uploaded it on redirect and Etpro server. Let me know how it goes. If it's good map for 24 players.. we can add it on hardcore or on Etpub.

Although the c2_missle map may seem large the object are straightforward

and go by very fast.Only trouble I had was finding my way around, but thats expected since

the map is a little large.

• 2 weeks later...