ET useful scripts

krAzy :)

seems like it's a general error. My stats won't show up nor the stats of any other player I spec.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, Sounds good but maybe stupid question: What are scripts and How could you use it??

:D:thanks

There are no stupid questions. :)

Download a script, and put/save it in your noquarter map, or jaymod map.

Depends on wich server/mod you want to use the script.

You can find them in Mycomputer > Programfiles > Enemy territory

Start game and write in console: /exec [scriptname]

So if you download sprint script, you do : /exec sprint

After that press enter, and you ready to use the script.

Good luck :)

Cool.

Does this work??

And is this allowed??:

An other very intersting easy sprinting script comes from -(BourNe|S3K)-: With this you automatically start sprinting when you shoot/attack. The big advantage is, that you don't need to press any key during firefights... One disadvantage is, that you always sprint, even if you give out Med/Ammo Packs or construct something... but if you don't move during giving things out/constructing there will be no problem with your stamina.

set AT2 "-attack; -sprint"

set AT1 "+attack; +sprint"

bind MOUSE1 "+vstr AT1 AT2"

Thx :D

There are no stupid questions. :)

Download a script, and put/save it in your noquarter map, or jaymod map.

Depends on wich server/mod you want to use the script.

You can find them in Mycomputer > Programfiles > Enemy territory

Start game and write in console: /exec [scriptname]

So if you download sprint script, you do : /exec sprint

After that press enter, and you ready to use the script.

Good luck :)

Thx m8 :D

fov script is all the money

if u mean the "Fov fixed shooting"...then --> NO

that will mess up ur aim

fov toogler can be useful. when u play in small map high up fov, big map lower it

Cool.

Does this work??

And is this allowed??:

An other very intersting easy sprinting script comes from -(BourNe|S3K)-: With this you automatically start sprinting when you shoot/attack. The big advantage is, that you don't need to press any key during firefights... One disadvantage is, that you always sprint, even if you give out Med/Ammo Packs or construct something... but if you don't move during giving things out/constructing there will be no problem with your stamina.

Thx :D

Thx m8 :D

i dont think its good script

when u shoot someone from far away u dont always need to sprint

and

quote: you always sprint, even if you give out Med/Ammo Packs

• Clan Friend

i dont think its good script

and

I agree, and it's bad for pistol/rifle because you will sprint in short bursts

I have a fov toggler, but I think it ruined my (already bad) aim, because now I tend to use it too much even in close range, in the past I didn't have one and I played with a 17 inch 4:3 monitor, and I think I aimed better

I don't usually go for just single scripts. I like to explode my simple 'spur of the moment' script changes into an entirely different config. Which I can exec by clicking Mouse5 on the side of my mouse. My current setup also doubles as my sniping config!

Also, unless something has changed in the last 4-5 months, I have an 180 script I used to use. I never found a practical use for it. It was only good for spinning really fast with a flamethrower. It also wasn't very accurate. Sometimes it would spin more than 180, sometimes it would only spin 90 degrees. It was very random. It didn't just instantly look straight to my rear. But like I said, more or less useless because of it's unpredictability.

and

just set also

bind MOUSE2 "+attack"

so you are able to switch between attack/sprint and only attack

if u mean the "Fov fixed shooting"...then --> NO

that will mess up ur aim <-- agree

fov toogler can be useful. when u play in small map high up fov, big map lower it

i have

bind i "cg_fov 110"

bind c "+vstr space_a space_b"

set space_a "+movedown; cg_fov 90; set sensitivity 0.5"

set space_b "-movedown; set sensitivity 1.44

I have a mouse with 8 buttons + mouse wheel, so i have bind one Mouse button to key "i".

if i press that mouse button my fov change to 110° if i press "c" it switch back to 90° and stay there until i press again the mouse button (that one also toggle your sens to 0.5 during you crouch)

you can also bind one key to "cg_fov 110" and another one to "cg_fov 90" so you can toggle between it.

180 script is useless. Plus it makes you look like a hack or scripter and people will call you out on it.

Just use a fov toggle with a high sensitivity on the higher field of view setting and then you can do a controlled 180 very quickly. Or a 150, or 165, etc and not be defined at 180.

//fov toggle

bind MOUSE2 "vstr fov"

set fov "vstr fov90"

set fov90 "cg_fov 90; sensitivity 6.00; set fov vstr fov120; echo sens 6.00; weapalt"

set fov120 "cg_fov 120; sensitivity 10.00; set fov vstr fov90; echo sens 10.00; weapalt"

Quite useful thing and very convenient. :)

bind 1 "weaponbank 1;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 112"

bind 2 "weaponbank 2;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 107"

bind 3 "weaponbank 3;cg_drawgun 0;cg_fov 90"

bind 4 "weaponbank 4;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 112"

bind 5 "weaponbank 5;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 112"

bind 6 "weaponbank 6;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 112"

bind 7 "weaponbank 7;cg_drawgun 1;cg_fov 112"

If you downloaded a script, and you dont like it, how to remove it??

Do you typ something in console or something else??

If you're just changing one setting, you can just type it into the console. But for a script you need a config file.

You make a file in Notepad called autoexec.cfg (change the file type to .cfg instead of .txt). Put your scripts in this file and save it to your etmain folder.

The folder should be executed automatically when you start ET. If not, you can type /exec autoexec.cfg in your console.

Everybody likes different scripts. Some people have dozens. Most are harmless, but some can give a serious advantage and are banned if proven (sniper scripts, mortar scripts, and packet toggling will get you banned). Some people don't use any and think they all should be banned. Lots of opinions about them.

You make a file in Notepad called autoexec.cfg (change the file type to .cfg instead of .txt).

you can use every name you want, not only autoexec.cfg.

To load it just write it in console \exec whatever

some people (specifically ET PRO players) have a seperate script for every map.

Just use a fov toggle with a high sensitivity on the higher field of view setting and then you can do a controlled 180 very quickly. Or a 150, or 165, etc and not be defined at 180.

toggle fov sux!

you need to create a stable aim with one specific fov, and still be able to do a decent 180degree turn